Tears Gator Tears

i-like-you-meme-you.jpg
Lol. You’re gonna like me more when I lose the avatar bet and have to have God Knows what for an avi for a week. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Lol. You’re gonna like me more when I lose the avatar bet and have to have God Knows what for an avi for a week. 🤦🏻‍♂️

lol loooooooooong way to go. we know how fluid this recruiting stuff is. No telling how things gonna look 2 months from now. We need one (preferably three) of the following before I think we're finishing in the top 10:

Samson
Ricks
Qua Russaw
James Smith (supposedly a package deal with Russaw)
John Walker (UCF)
Jordan Hall
Mark Fletcher
Jaden Platt (Stanford)

We possibly getting OT Caden Jones out of Louisiana and we're also hosting Stanford TE commit Jaden Platt this weekend.

Lol… ok so you guys actually doing the NIL thing? Gator fan told me the other day kids want to play for Napier and are passing on deals from other schools lol
I thought players wanted to play so badly that they were paying Florida for roster spots.

Advertisement
These messages are the stupidest thing I will read the rest of the year....and I have to read financial Statements still. The f*ck is "dirty" money? Like we run drugs, guns and blood diamonds. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Also, you mean to tell me...we offered Rashada a certain dollar amount, but he chose to flip over "what kind of ballpark" number? That would be a stupid business decision, as you can be had with the ol bait and switch since they are "doing it legally" or whatever. Just a really dumb take.
The University of Miami's Freetown campus offers a full baccalaureate experience against the backdrop of a revitalized, post-war Sierra Leone.

Advertisement
Every low IQ male getting a vasectomy would be devastating for UF and the denizens of gainesville, but of course I wouldn't expect them to recognize this
It’s amazing. Cormani was supposedly visiting Saban and somehow that means the gator could flip him but they don’t want him because he hurt Raymond and Sling Blade Billy’s feelings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back