Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really? Slovis doesn’t seem like Billy’s type of QB.

I personally think he’s the definition of mediocre but we’ll see.

That’s an interesting fit. Wouldn’t he be similar to Miller?

I've already thrown away 2023 for UF and tbh, i've thrown 2023 away for y'all too. my expectations for both programs are 7+ wins so anything less than that is a big disappointment. If you gave me a blank check to go get a QB from the portal, I honestly would go after Spencer from Okie State. I would prefer to have Hartman from WF, but i'm just being realisitic lol

Advertisement
61960EDA-8D80-46BD-9FFC-A786E61A85DE.jpeg

Advertisement

These messages are the stupidest thing I will read the rest of the year....and I have to read financial Statements still. The f*ck is "dirty" money? Like we run drugs, guns and blood diamonds. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Also, you mean to tell me...we offered Rashada a certain dollar amount, but he chose to flip over "what kind of ballpark" number? That would be a stupid business decision, as you can be had with the ol bait and switch since they are "doing it legally" or whatever. Just a really dumb take.

Advertisement
These messages are the stupidest thing I will read the rest of the year....and I have to read financial Statements still. The f*ck is "dirty" money? Like we run drugs, guns and blood diamonds. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Also, you mean to tell me...we offered Rashada a certain dollar amount, but he chose to flip over "what kind of ballpark" number? That would be a stupid business decision, as you can be had with the ol bait and switch since they are "doing it legally" or whatever. Just a really dumb take.
According to them, Rashada only committed to us because he was only about NIL money. However, he suddenly began believing in mythical unicorns and rainbows and gave up the specified deal paying more money for a glorified time share presentation resulting in less money. Elite level Gaturd Logicz

😂 blood diamonds!

Advertisement
Back