Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
He’s a 53% completion QB. He’s wildly inaccurate. He would need a QB guru in the NFL to change that.

He needs a wizard with magical powers. There’s tons of guys out there with a strong arm. Accuracy is a skill that can be developed, but if somehow you can’t put it together enough to have some touch and anticipation, you will never be accurate.

He needs a wizard with magical powers. There’s tons of guys out there with a strong arm. Accuracy is a skill that can be developed, but if somehow you can’t put it together enough to have some touch and anticipation, you will never be accurate.

Agreed bruh. Idk how many QB’s we can name that went from a below 55% passer to 65% and up. He’s not just inaccurate, he’s woefully inaccurate

Advertisement
I’m tired of talking about AR, but if people haven’t seen enough, I don’t know what to say. He needs to go to Feliepe Franks route, UDFA bench warming tight end (who is only on the squad because the Falcons sucked *** when they acquired him.)

Honestly hope he doesn’t declare, if he stays and starts next year, it’ll be more of the same, and I’m here for it.

Gators are going to lose a lot of their top end talent for next season:

- QB Richardson
- WR Pearsall
- LT Gouriage
- C O’Cyrus
- DE Cox (gone)
- DT Dexter
- LB Ventrell
- LB Burney

Return the talented RBs and a few emerging pieces on the DL but I doubt the OL looks as dominant as it did this year which saved them

Yea but these are the turds…haven’t you heard that they’re flipping every 5* in the country….

Well Rashada may be out of there with Kiffen staying at Ole Miss.Gotta believe he’s gonna come after Rahada or at least Rashada will inquire about their bag size…..

I don’t know where that kid will end up but I’m pretty sure it will be to the team with the biggest bag….

Advertisement
Gators are going to lose a lot of their top end talent for next season:

- QB Richardson (Top 5 pick)
- WR Pearsall (1st Slot Receiver picked)
- LT Gouriage (1st Tackle taken)
- C O’Cyrus (1st Center drafted)
- DE Cox (gone)
- DT Dexter (1st DT off the board)
- LB Ventrell (1st LB drafted)
- LB Burney (2nd LB drafted)

Return the talented RBs and a few emerging pieces on the DL but I doubt the OL looks as dominant as it did this year which saved them
See above for 2023 NFL Draft Order.

I’m tired of talking about AR, but if people haven’t seen enough, I don’t know what to say. He needs to go to Feliepe Franks route, UDFA bench warming tight end (who is only on the squad because the Falcons sucked *** when they acquired him.)

Honestly hope he doesn’t declare, if he stays and starts next year, it’ll be more of the same, and I’m here for it.
The worst part about AR is the announcers gargling his nut sack for hours. It doesnt matter who they're playing, if they're winning or losing, they can't stop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1669591087094.jpeg

Advertisement
Back