A3D09FCC-6D9F-4B29-BEC4-6EE59340276E.jpeg
9B4E413C-3127-4175-8F94-5E7786CCB534.jpeg
B343078D-85BB-472F-8DD5-65B50A19F614.jpeg
74A9FB84-D91F-4E5F-8CD6-2AEE4D1048FF.jpeg
CE1D8B72-88F2-4194-B142-CA2C51EA192A.jpeg
CC2F772A-47F2-42A5-BB78-372D65E35C91.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a RG but he’s stuck behind Torrence who’s playing at a **** near All American level this year. Ethan White at LG has been super solid this year too so Braun has been regulated to the bench. Wherever he goes, if he gets his body into shape, he can be a player
He’s graduating already though? ****, he got lost there. I wonder if he ends up at Georgia Tech???

Advertisement
He’s a RG but he’s stuck behind Torrence who’s playing at a **** near All American level this year. Ethan White at LG has been super solid this year too so Braun has been regulated to the bench. Wherever he goes, if he gets his body into shape, he can be a player

But but but, I thought you guys had so many OL coaches...

On a serious note, don't you guys ever multi-train your OLs? I know that's a big thing with Cristobal/Mirabal, teaching all the OLs how to play all of the positions, even though we know some guys are better at certain roles. For instance, Denis is currently playing center for us now, even though we brought him in to play guard.

But but but, I thought you guys had so many OL coaches...

On a serious note, don't you guys ever multi-train your OLs? I know that's a big thing with Cristobal/Mirabal, teaching all the OLs how to play all of the positions, even though we know some guys are better at certain roles. For instance, Denis is currently playing center for us now, even though we brought him in to play guard.

Yea this staff does cross train but it's not as frequent as the last staff. Braun is a RG but we played him at LG last year and honestly, he was NOT good but I don't hold that against him since last year was a year of turmoil for the team. He has talent but I do wonder if two staffs don't deem you worthy of being a starter or the first off the bench, that may be an indication that you're not very good. We'll see how he pans out at his next stop

Advertisement
Advertisement
To threadjack a bit, Jay is a good soul, he does a lot of charity events, including several in south florida, and donates his fee to the charity. He makes it a point to make the rounds and thank attendees for their support of the charity, and he is also quite funny to boot.

To threadjack a bit, Jay is a good soul, he does a lot of charity events, including several in south florida, and donates his fee to the charity. He makes it a point to make the rounds and thank attendees for their support of the charity, and he is also quite funny to boot.

I've never had an issue with Jay's overall humor, I remember him in the early days of Letterman being a fantastic (and hilarious) guest. I've only ever had a problem with how Jay treated certain people along the way to getting the Tonight Show, guys like Letterman and Stern and Conan O'Brian.

I've never had an issue with Jay's overall humor, I remember him in the early days of Letterman being a fantastic (and hilarious) guest. I've only ever had a problem with how Jay treated certain people along the way to getting the Tonight Show, guys like Letterman and Stern and Conan O'Brian.

No clue on that, all I can tell you is that he is a "mensch" with charities.

Advertisement
Back