Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Whittemore decommitted to commit to miss st
There it is… the vaunted gator Flipz machine in reverse.

097F73B9-D7DA-4151-8CD9-B25CD6192925.jpeg

so basically TVD is good against bad D's but average against good defenses?

(don't fall for my bait)

What? Do you struggle with reading comprehension?

TVD has had his two best games against P5 teams with better defensive talent than the G5 schools. And we were within one score and 30 seconds of knotting it up with aTm.

TVD plays well against P5 opponents. AR-15 does NOT play well against P5 opponents. This isn't difficult to comprehend.

Kelly shiiting on the turds Tom Perry garbage

I am sick and tired of the Gaytors raping Tom Petty's corpse.

Tom Petty hated Gainesville and wanted to get the fvck out of Alachua County as fast as he could. He didn't have any sort of individual connection with the University of Florida himself.

For the last 25 years of his life, Tom Petty played Gainesville ONCE.

The guy who has a real connection with Hogtown is keyboard player Benmont Tench. His family has lived there consistently and owns a bunch of commercial real estate.

But, yeah, a bunch of thirsty Gaytor fans are busy painting Tom Petty murals and singing his songs at football games now that he's dead, which they never did while he was alive.

Fvck the Gaytors.

Advertisement

Welllllll...

It seems that we taught Northern Gaytor a tiny amount of racial sensitivity in the couple of hours he was on our board.

Look at Northern, all growed up, now he's calling out a racist porster on SwampA$$ 247. I mean, it's his first time ever doing so, but everyone has to start somewhere. Baby steps.

Notice that Balake Alderman STILL does nothing to curb the racism on his own board.

Good lord, I'm still shocked by AFCatholic's defense of his racist porst - "but it's a factual statement when I say that he's white"...unbelievable...

Welllllll...

It seems that we taught Northern Gaytor a tiny amount of racial sensitivity in the couple of hours he was on our board.

Look at Northern, all growed up, now he's calling out a racist porster on SwampA$$ 247. I mean, it's his first time ever doing so, but everyone has to start somewhere. Baby steps.

Notice that Balake Alderman STILL does nothing to curb the racism on his own board.

Good lord, I'm still shocked by AFCatholic's defense of his racist porst - "but it's a factual statement when I say that he's white"...unbelievable...
He was apparently a colonel in the Air Force as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And what does it all mean????

🤷🏻‍♂️

It means that we put ourselves into bad situations with miscues and mistakes against aTm, MTSU, and UNC, and that the aTm/UNC games came down to the final possession (where we did not prevail).

Whereas the Gaytors are just awful and have benefited from some luck. Let's see how the second half finishes up.

Advertisement
Back