Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
It was NO reason to do it. The defense was doing the **** thing. You gotta reward them by giving them field position to work with. There was NO REASON to go for it twice. Never gamble like that if you're O has struggled to the degree that it did.

Idk if you were there or listened to the tv, but SEC boy Gregory McElroy was stating the he was doing it because the defense was too tired. My favorite part was how he was acting like it was a fact. Not his opinion.

Advertisement
It only took two games to see without any shadow of a doubt that Sling Blade Billy is a total corch.

Even the dumbest corches wouldn’t have made the 2 calls he made. OK, maybe he shts the bed once, but to do it twice? This guy is a corch, with an attitude. The best kind. Guaranteed to fail.

It was NO reason to do it. The defense was doing the **** thing. You gotta reward them by giving them field position to work with. There was NO REASON to go for it twice. Never gamble like that if you're O has struggled to the degree that it did.
Thoughts on Gervon Dexter and Co (including coaches) continuing to post highlights from a loss?

Napier is a moron.
Not only was they first time stupid, he doubles down and does it again. Guy is an idiot.

4 minutes left, down a TD, UK hasn't really moved the ball well and he goes for it on 4th and 6th from the UF 24. It is honestly one of the most inexplicable coaching decisions in my 40+ years of watching football.
💯 agree.
Thought the first time he did it, it was a idiotic decision with how their offense playing.
Then that fool doubles on 4th and 6 at the 24.
I honestly couldn’t believe what I was watching.

Advertisement
Some observations from their game:

-Mark Stoops low key owns them now. They’ve won the last 3 out of 4 against them after going 0-21 before that. He’s gonna be there for the rest of his career, so he’ll continue to be a headache for them.

-Their defense looks good, physical and can generate some big stops. That secondary is softer than it should be though.

-They’re undisciplined and constantly do stupid ****.

-Like many others here, I said last week that AR15 is a great athlete. He is, however, not a great QB. He’s just not a threat in the passing game, and teams are gonna force him to beat them through the air. Their RB’s aren’t bad, but their WR’s are the definition of average.

-They’ll end up finishing 7-5/8-4 (L’s to UK, Tenn., UGA, Texas A&M and/or SCAR).
Bro. Stoops high key owns them.

I know I’m quite a ways behind, so I’m sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn’t resist.

3075D9C7-9884-4373-AC10-4391FDF7AFA0.jpeg

This has to be one of the silliest, most absurd overreactions to a performance I’ve ever seen. Why are some of these a-holes acting like Richardson was 2010 Cam Newton against Utah? The man went 17/24 168 yards, AVG. of 7 yards and not a SINGLE TOUCHDOWN. I know he had a good game running it but that’s literally it, was hardly a threat as a passer. This poster literally comparing him to Bo Jackson having a monster game.

The delusion is so strong here I almost have to question if he’s joking, but using context clues I’m 99.9% sure he’s not. Even if he is, I’ve seen similarly spirited posts from others. Holy **** 😂

Last edited:
Ok, hold the f*ck up. I was working so I couldn't watch the gater sh*t the bed last weekend. I'm watching the condensed game right now and I came across this gem...
Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 10.30.33 PM.png

So AR15, former Heisman front-runner threw a 3 yd INT. Like this dude literally threw the ball to a guy who was literally in his literal face. In retrospect, the most surprising part is that he throws such a weak ball this guy was able to get his hands up and catch it that quick.

Wait. Just hold the **** on a minute. You guys suck so bad. Everybody keeps saying billy went for it on 4th down from his own 30, but you didn't mention HE LET RICHARDSON PUT THE BALL IN THE AIR! Did you guys not think that was the most amazing part of the story? That fact makes it 14 times harder to believe. What is wrong with you people, I can't believe you left that out. I've spent days not even knowing Micro-***** Billy had stepped his game up to a whole new level.

EDIT: Ok, I should wait until I've watched the whole thing before I comment. BILLY LET HIM THROW ON 4TH DOWN 2 SEPARATE TIMES. IN THE SAME GAME.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back