Tears Gator Tears

Lmaoooo. This is ridiculous. Dude makes a top 3 edit and then “oh yea, Florida included too” and didn’t even say University of Florida, jit said “Florida U”. The ultimate disrespect lol because dude hasn’t even visited UF knowing **** well he not coming to UF

****, G5 Billy has no traction with recruits. It’s unbelievable how bad things have gone so quickly. Only a good productive season can save him at this point…. And with all of the holes left on offense and defense I just don’t see that happening in the sec.

Advertisement
Getting Kinsler would be a major pull for us. I don't think he's a world-beater OL, but he's right in their backyard. It also would show we can recruit in any part of the state. Just look at the geographic diversity of our in-state commits thus far.
Think all of these things are getting accomplished with other recruits. We stuffed Napier in a locker for Jenkins and Rashada, and will pull Bryant from Orlando.

****, G5 Billy has no traction with recruits. It’s unbelievable how bad things have gone so quickly. Only a good productive season can save him at this point…. And with all of the holes left on offense and defense I just don’t see that happening in the sec.

Yea and the problem is, you (and everyone else with a brain) KNOW UF isn’t winning the SEC this year much less MAKING it to the SEC title game so what exactly can we do on the field to sway top kids to flip to Florida if we aren’t going to bite the bullet and start spending/overspending?

See what I’m saying?

Say we go, at best 10-4 this year….and? You think that’ll make kids flip from UGA, miami, Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc flip to UF?

F**k no because those schools are going to have just as good if not better seasons than us, ya feel me?

Advertisement
Yea and the problem is, you (and everyone else with a brain) KNOW UF isn’t winning the SEC this year much less MAKING it to the SEC title game so what exactly can we do on the field to sway top kids to flip to Florida if we aren’t going to bite the bullet and start spending/overspending?

See what I’m saying?

Say we go, at best 10-4 this year….and? You think that’ll make kids flip from UGA, miami, Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc flip to UF?

F**k no because those schools are going to have just as good if not better seasons than us, ya feel me?

This is what they call in the biz...a lose-lose situation.

According to the CDC, “scUM” is now officially recognized as a mental disease afflicting100s of thousands in Alachua County, including those who spent substantial time getting their edumakashun at an unknown swamp there. Symptoms include:
  • Being defensive, hostile, and aggressive towards your own circle
  • Being easily offended by anything orange and green
  • Believing you are always right and having trouble relaxing or letting your guard down, with visions of being cheated on
  • Not being able to compromise, forgive, or accept criticism when proven wrong
  • Not being able to trust or confide in other people
  • Reading hidden meanings into people’s normal behaviors, simple daily occurrences
  • Thinking a certain learning institution down south is coming to get your spawn
  • Hallucinating about a spaceship named “Ruiz” is hovering above your house, trying to steal your woman and chicken eggs
Prognosis: This is a permanent condition, leading to hopelessness and self-mutilation

Treatment: Prayers

See what I’m saying?

Yep, Good recruiting results early buys the Coach time to put it together with results on the field. His recruiting results so far are not buying him time. The cutting of players last cycle and the Lakeland debacle appears to have him sideways with recruits. Gator stronghold recruits which is Not Good. Those missteps can’t be blamed on Ruiz and NIL.

Lmaoooo. This is ridiculous. Dude makes a top 3 edit and then “oh yea, Florida included too” and didn’t even say University of Florida, jit said “Florida U”. The ultimate disrespect lol because dude hasn’t even visited UF knowing **** well he not coming to UF

Florida U may have just replaced UiF as my preferred nickname (at least in writing) for that university up in Gainesville.

Advertisement

Gator Guard just called him and told him what they'd pay him.

"Oh yeah, ignore the edit. Florida U too..."

According to the CDC, “scUM” is now officially recognized as a mental disease afflicting100s of thousands in Alachua County, including those who spent substantial time getting their edumakashun at an unknown swamp there. Symptoms include:
  • Being defensive, hostile, and aggressive towards your own circle
  • Being easily offended by anything orange and green
  • Believing you are always right and having trouble relaxing or letting your guard down, with visions of being cheated on
  • Not being able to compromise, forgive, or accept criticism when proven wrong
  • Not being able to trust or confide in other people
  • Reading hidden meanings into people’s normal behaviors, simple daily occurrences
  • Thinking a certain learning institution down south is coming to get your spawn
  • Hallucinating about a spaceship named “Ruiz” is hovering above your house, trying to steal your woman and chicken eggs
Prognosis: This is a permanent condition, leading to hopelessness and self-mutilation

Treatment: Prayers, TCT(**** Conversion Therapy)
FIFY

Advertisement

It's a big FU to the Gaytors...

Whatever the number is, it's too **** much...

1656700028940.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back