Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

paulbearer14.gif

Utah - W
Kentucky - L
USF - W (Really wish they were a real team again)
@ Tenn - L
E. Washington - W
Missouri - W
LSU - L
BYE -L
UGA - L
@ T A&M - L
USCe - W
@ Vandy - W
@FSU - W (hate to put a W here but Ireally feel like its a toss up, can they both lose?)
Bye week remains undefeated

Yeah, just for fun. I'm not trying to run you off or anything. I've not vindictive. Cool, we have a bet.

Paging @PIPO please make it official!

Back to the bet, I think there is a decent chance you start 1-3 and your recruiting goes into a death spiral. Maybe wishful thinking. :)

LMAOOO. Lemme throw together a quick mock class and see how i'm feeling as of TODAY

QB: Malik Murphy (gotta shoot for the stars I guess lol)
RB: lol
WR: Creed (I like him)
WR: Patterson (we'll see how he does this year)
WR: Mizell
WR: Eugene Wilson
TE: none
OL: Tommy Kinsler
OL: Harris
OL: Bryce Lovett
OL: Lucas Simmons (Auburn being pesky)
OL: Kearney (flip season bitccccches lol)

DL: Kamran James
DL: Gavin Hill
DT: Will Norman
DT: I'm close to saying John Walker but i'll say Jordan Hall
Edge: Nixon
DL: LeBlanc
LB: L
LB: O
CB: McClain
CB: Denson
Nickel: Aaron Gates
S: Jordan Castell

If you could offer me this class right now, lock it in and throw away the key, i'd take it. The uncertainty at RB and LB are concerning (don't even need to mention QB), but i'd be fine. Now, remove McClain from this and yikes on bikes

Advertisement
LMAOOO. Lemme throw together a quick mock class and see how i'm feeling as of TODAY

If you could offer me this class right now, lock it in and throw away the key, i'd take it. The uncertainty at RB and LB are concerning (don't even need to mention QB), but i'd be fine. Now, remove McClain from this and yikes on bikes

You may want to rethink Cormani and Kinsler, among others.

Couple of things:

1- you aren't getting all those guys IMO.
2- I think your class (if you can find enough good players that want to come) and all the other P5 classes will be bigger than 25 this year because of the rule change. 28-30 will be more average IMO.
3- but for shlts and giggles, put that class into your class calculator and tell us where that amount of points would have landed in last years rankings.

Advertisement

Is that a top 15 class?? Lol I’m not counting McClain because unless y’all give him a percentage of ticket sales this year he ain’t coming

Advertisement
Is that a top 15 class?? Lol I’m not counting McClain because unless y’all give him a percentage of ticket sales this year he ain’t coming

Not sure. @Cryptical Envelopment asked to see how would that look in the class calculator and that would be....268 with 19 commits. Remember, I didn't add anyone at QB, RB, or LB so let's just say we throw 5 guys there (I just threw Justin Jefferson, Samuel Omosigho, Sedric Irvin, and Marcel Reed in there for the **** of it since all are 3*s) and we're at idk 274.96; that's 7-8sh with 24 commits. But let's say no McClain, with 23 commits it's 265ish which woulda been 11th last cycle.

But again, here's my issue....if THAT'S our class, my mock, then that means we'd only have THREE kids ranked in the top 200 (and none in the top 100 at this point in time).

That's just NOT going to cut it no matter where the class rank is. Obviously, recruiting overall has to get better but it's really offensive recruiting that has me realllllly nervous

Last edited:
Advertisement
They were trying to get him back as well I think I saw. That’s a good spot for him.
Confused why the graphic says committed committed committed.

Is it because this will be his third school?

Was the graphic designer deciding between different fonts/layouts and forgot to edit the final document?

Is he just really really really committed?

Last edited:
They were trying to get him back as well I think I saw. That’s a good spot for him.
I was hoping that we'd get him to rub some salt into the already gaping wound and drive a stake thru the center of the state heart of theirs. But that's just me!

Advertisement
Back