Tears Gator Tears

Pull State funds? From a private school?
Yeah… good luck with that one, buddy. That’ll show us. Pull the state funds…
1656346403873.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You seem to be getting upset on the internet. That's not good for your health. You should learn to take a chill pill. Or is it a Xanax?
Not upset at all. Calling a technology that is currently working to ensure ownership of intellectual property, medical records, real estate, and other aspects of every day life a scam is ignorant. I will, however, say it a third time. NFTs in their current state are valueless. You too have a good day friend.

Advertisement
My prediction is Canes 4-8, Gators 12-16, Noles 24-28 from a rankings perspective. But both UiF and FSU will make panic offers to kids who aren't properly vetted, so even those rankings will be false positives. Their classes are falling apart, and half of whoever signs will end up being JAGs or transfer out.
Miami 7-12
The Gator 17-23
The Nole - who cares.

Advertisement
Not upset at all. Calling a technology that is currently working to ensure ownership of intellectual property, medical records, real estate, and other aspects of every day life a scam is ignorant. I will, however, say it a third time. NFTs in their current state are valueless. You too have a good day friend.
You do the same friend.

Miami 7-12
The Gator 17-23
The Nole - who cares.
Penn St had 3 5 stars and 13 4 stars i think, not sure how many 3 stars. Texas had 2 5 stars and I think 20 4 stars. I think those are the area we will be in if every goes well. Texas was #5 , Penn St #6. It could be better if we decide to go near 30 players. And some teams took alot of players last cycle and may take less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back