Tears Gator Tears

Eh. I wouldn't put many Kirkland gator tears in this thread. We have plenty of our own there (if he does go to East Lansing).
I think it be a big failure to have Kirkland go to Mich St. He is located between Miami and UF. Its recruiting but if we are gonna start turning the tide and building pipe lines we must take care of teams like Mich St and UL on the trail for in state players. Not over till its over though.

Advertisement
This is like a jug machine or batting or hitting machine that keeps pumping out footballs to catch, tennis balls or baseballs to hit - except instead of balls coming out, it’s ****** coming out with a low uppercut, donkey punching the **** out of a bent over Napier and through him - their message board. This is heavenly. They’re literally getting a continuous donkey punching.

FIXED IT

Advertisement
Alderman

Plane Crash GIF by Escape Room
2DC7388A-7F3B-4B99-9CB1-D682771D87A8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it be a big failure to have Kirkland go to Mich St. He is located between Miami and UF. Its recruiting but if we are gonna start turning the tide and building pipe lines we must take care of teams like Mich St and UL on the trail for in state players. Not over till its over though.

You know this is a gaytor tears thread, right?

Advertisement
Probably. He needs to have "differences of opinion" in late December, so that they can't fully pin this recruiting class on him.

I mean, look, I've already posted lengthier versions of this. But seriously, WHAT IN THE FVCK did the Gaytors fans expect from recruiting:

Billy Gaypier - did NOTHING impressive in recruiting anywhere he worked before Alabama (one year at SC State, fired from Clemson, one year at Colorado State with McSharkfvcker). I've already provided the screenshots proving Gaypier DID NOT recruit Tajh Boyd at Clemson. Then Billy worked under Mario for 4 years and benefited from Mario's SoFla recruiting connections. After that, one year at Arizona State and a few years at Louisiana. WHERE IS THE LONG HISTORY OF RECRUITING ACUMEN?

Corey Raymond - Acknowledged. Awesome. Ace.

OC Rob Sale - ONE YEAR as a position coach at an SEC school. ONE YEAR at Arizona State. The rest of the past decade is G5.

Co-DC Patric Toney - Zero-point-zero years as a coach at ANY Power 5 school. Ever. For his entire career.

Co-DC Sean Spencer - Six years as a position coach at Pedo State, 3 years as a position coach at Vandy. The rest of his TWENTY-FIVE YEAR CAREER is outside of the P5.

RB Coach Jabbar Juluke - ONE YEAR as a position coach at LSU and ONE YEAR as a position coach at Texas Tech. The rest of his TWENTY-FIVE YEAR CAREER is outside of the P5.

WR Coach Keary Colbert - Four years as a position coach at his alma mater, Southern Cal, not retained by Lincoln Riley. No other P5 position coach experience.

OL Coach Darnell Stapleton - Zero-point-zero years as a coach at ANY Power 5 school. Ever. For his entire career.

TE Coach William Peagler - Two years as a position coach at Michigan State. No other P5 position coach experience.

OLB Coach Mike Peterson - Six years as a position coach at South Carolina. No other P5 position coach experience.

ILB Coach Jay Bateman - Three years as a position coach at North Carolina. Five years as a position coach at Army. The rest of his TWENTY-FIVE YEAR CAREER is outside of the P5.

To sum up...BESIDES Billy Gaypier and Corey Raymond...the other NINE position coaches have a SUM TOTAL of 32 years in the P5 (and a quarter of those 32 years were spent at Army and Vandy). That's an average of 3.5 years of P5 experience for NINE COACHES.

It's basically Billy/Corey and the Nine Dwarves, at least when it comes to recruiting blue-chip players.

I have no idea how the Gaytors fans expected anything different (out of recruiting) than what they are getting. This is what happens when you hire 9 horrifyingly unqualified coaches to a Flagship University in the SEC.

Billy Gaypier is NOT the ONLY Gaytor coach getting stuffed into a locker on the regular...

My question is, if you are looking at a disaster of a season, is he better off "taking some personal time" and being an analyst?

My question is, if you are looking at a disaster of a season, is he better off "taking some personal time" and being an analyst?

I think so. I know it was a long response, but at some point, the stink of that staph is going to start rubbing off on Corey Raymond.

He may not have to take an analyst role, I'm sure he'll have some coaching offers, but if he just wants to be at "certain schools", he might need to wait a year.

Advertisement
I mean we’re apparently missing on some of these guys too but I know we weren’t talking about any of them beyond Bain as Cane locks. I also think our coach has good contingency options - better than Napier.
Wait what? I know this is gator tears but did I miss something about Bain??

Advertisement
Wait what? I know this is gator tears but did I miss something about Bain??
No. Im saying Bain is the only “Cane Lock” player I’ve seen us talk about. On their board - they were literally getting the top 3 CB’s, Kirkland, Young, Baxter, Bryant, LeBlanc, Walker, Rashada…

It’s easier to laugh at that than what we’ve done. Aside from Bain, we haven’t really talked about locks on anyone - Jalen Brown a little maybe???

Advertisement
Back