Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Gonna be a fabulous weekend…

34AEDCBC-2DEE-42B7-ABF5-B234CC2F0175.jpeg

Advertisement
What they don't realize is that each time they miss on a big time kid is makes it even more unlikely they are going to land the next one. UF may end up in a bit of a recruiting death spiral.
This 1000x. These other kids are watching them get dropped. Missing Rashada impacts them all around. Mostly on offense but it bleeds over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is like a jug machine or batting or hitting machine that keeps pumping out footballs to catch, tennis balls or baseballs to hit - except instead of balls coming out, it’s fists coming out with a low uppercut, donkey punching the **** out of a bent over Napier and through him - their message board. This is heavenly. They’re literally getting a continuous donkey punching.

Ain't gonna lie, that's true, just in a slightly different direction, we went MIAMI cheap. We lucked into a good year or two with our former OC Coker, then we hired his DC. Golden was the anomaly, then we did fairly well with Miami alum Richt, followed by hiring HIS DC.

I tried to be very fair with the "Let's not hire another Miami guy in Cristobal" Bros, but I knew Mario was different than his predecessors.
Three or four years ago, I would have been right on the "don't hire a Miami guy" train but Mario has earned this job. Unlike pretty much every UM hire outside of Richt in the last 20 years.

On top of that, wasn’t Utah undefeated and in a New Years bowl when urban was there? It’s not like he was 8-4 in the sunbelt

TRUTH.

Pre-Gaytor Urban:
1656007430772.png

Pre-Gaytor McSharkfvcker:
1656011326160.png

Pre-Gaytor Mullet:
1656011372377.png

Pre-Gaytor Gaypier:
1656011425048.png

Frightening. Yet these are the coaches that the Gaytors expect to come in and replicate what Urban Meyer did. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back