Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Mario kinda has the personality of Jimmy and Butch. All polite and an assassin behind the scene. He purposely went after Clemson commits, flipped one, likely flip another one. Then told Uncle Luke at 5 am, *** Clemson, Ray Ray coming here. If you believe Uncle Luke. This seems to be much more about embarrassing UF than winning the recruiting battle. And if that's the case he aint losing. He seems like a sore loser to me. You need to be to be great.

1655828747021.png

I’m not heavy into recruiting but I do read a lot here and I listen to the 247 podcast so I’m not totally out of the loop. I had never even heard of the Kinsler kid before reading about him in gator tears. Never a mention of him on this board. Never a mention by Gaby or Lake on the podcast. If this kid was any kind of a priority, his recruitment was the most under the radar recruitment I’ve ever seen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing i keep thinking about with the NIL, the Gator collective is basically trying to pay kids up front money like old time boosters did. But i seen some of our players and they have multiple NIL from different companies and entities. I also was thinking these could be job opportunities when they graduate if they don’t make the pros or have a short career. Im thinking this could could become huge factors going forward. Just the number of different NIL opportunities. Agree or no?

I like that they’re setting up another fantasy with their “if comes here, we have the most nil, and if he goes to Miami, they had the biggest nil”. It’s another one of those things that they have no idea to know, but are either going to brag about their NIL or ***** that others are overpaying

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a Cuban I can legit say the "Elian Musk" comment was funny. However, nowhere near as funny when the "fake rich guy pretend billionaire" meets the Rashada's request just to dunk all over your beeches!!!
Especially if we get Rashada - watch the stereotypes come out over there and continue with our successes.

Advertisement
Back