Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Feel free to post it. If he posted that, Gaby is even dumber and more gullible than I imagined.
law and order crazy shit GIF

I was hoping you would trust me on this but I will spend some time today diving in to find the receipt.

law and order crazy **** GIF

I was hoping you would trust me on this but I will spend some time today diving in to find the receipt.

Man, I trust you completely.

I'm just saying the Interwebz has a bad habit of twisting the original language. In just ONE pair of posts that I pulled from Swampa$$ 247, one guy said Kinsler was higher than MOST of our OL recruits, another guy said SOME.

I just want to see the original Gaby bullcrap that was turned into some unshakeable myth on Swampa$$ 247.

Advertisement
Man, I trust you completely.

I'm just saying the Interwebz has a bad habit of twisting the original language. In just ONE pair of posts that I pulled from Swampa$$ 247, one guy said Kinsler was higher than MOST of our OL recruits, another guy said SOME.

I just want to see the original Gaby bullcrap that was turned into some unshakeable myth on Swampa$$ 247.
TOC - I was wrong and I am sorry. Thanks for making me check myself. Apologies to the board.

The Gayts are making it up and expanding on what Gaby said into something he didn’t say.

1655817666059.png

TOC - I was wrong and I am sorry. Thanks for making me check myself. Apologies to the board.

The Gayts are making it up and expanding on what Gaby said into something he didn’t say.

View attachment 190755

Point is, they make shlt up, post it, and because they post it, it magically becomes true.

Here we have not only the not so subtle racism of turds but CryptoGator once again starting an internet rumor and claiming it as fact. Wonder how long before “it’s been widely reported Ruiz is a mobster”

View attachment 190748
"Dan was doing what fans do"

Y'all prevented one of your players from getting a NIL deal because you didn't like the one paying him, but sure, its what fans do.

Advertisement

View attachment 190755

No sir, no need to apologize, you know I think the world of you.

From a young age, I grew up around filthy, lying Gaytor fans (north of Orlando in the 1970s and 1980s). I know their habits and their habitats. I know what they do. I know how to hunt their bullsh!te and expose their bullsh!te.

And I just bagged another Gaytor Lie...

1655822575660.png

Point is, they make shlt up, post it, and because they post it, it magically becomes true.

EXACTLY.

And, hey, I know ONE of the names that Gaby is alluding to, a 4-star offer that Mario/Alex saw up close and said "Nah".

So with that ONE name, Gaby is technically correct.

But the Gaytors have turned that into a pack of lies. "Miami really wanted Kinsler". "Kinsler was at the top of Miami's board". "The Miami coaches were surprised by Kinsler committing to the Gaytors". On and on and on with their lies.

The truth - Manny offered Kinsler 14 months ago, and Mario/Alex didn't prioritize or recruit Kinsler for 7 months.

Do the math. And not that ****ty Gaytor Mathz either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back