Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’ve never heard of Knijeah and I don’t think Mirabal has either.
Oh look what the cat dragged in.

90B110D0-3098-4537-8998-FB39C9AC2234.gif

Let's keep in mind...

When jdsivi "worked at that house", it was the house of a guy whose son went to school (Dr. Phillips) with Payton Kirkland. You remember, both jdsivi and this kid's family were convinced that a black family in Windermere-Isleworth would never be able to afford to have their son driving a BMW unless he was ALREADY paid off by Miami...

And NOW jdsivi is saying that maybe, just maybe, Florida is still in it with Payton Kirkland. Even though Miami already bought him off with a BMW.

Hey, these aren't MY opinions, I'm just telling you what the recruiting genius jdsivi has said about Payton Kirkland previously.
A0FED97C-445E-45A9-8A54-C92182A29D9C.jpeg
1A24A92D-6009-491B-BC84-1BFC810F93EF.jpeg
50AF7C06-FA38-4E1E-B54C-DCE7C73EB077.jpeg
A327AEBF-04FA-4890-B3CF-9628CBAEB22B.jpeg

Gators got Harris and whittemore.
Harris tried to troll by posting a Picture of him when he was like 10 in a Miami shirt a few days back , but don't think it really worked.
Who the ***c is Harris and why are we supposed to care? I don’t even know who that kid is and I consider myself a regular at this bar.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I haven't heard of a single NIL deal yet where a kid got a car.

I've read about a ton where a kid got USE of a car, though. It's fools gold. They are some of the smallest NIL deals out there.

TVD got one of the higher value cars for while he's here, a BMW 7-Series IIRC (and in a weird color scheme that I bet they were having trouble moving btw). I'd estimate the value of that NIL deal at around $17.5k a year.

These Dodge Chargers you see a lot of kids getting? About a $7,500 a year NIL deal.

No top kid is picking a school because of the car deal. Cash is king. Cars are a kicker.

Geez, this Creed kid went from an .8516 to .8832 in less than 3 months this year, non-football time, once he was leaning toward the Gaytor..talk about an overrated Gaytor jUMp!! hahaha

What losers!

Advertisement
Geez, this Creed kid went from an .8516 to .8832 in less than 3 months this year, non-football time, once he was leaning toward the Gaytor..talk about an overrated Gaytor jUMp!! hahaha

What losers!
He ran under an 11 in the 100m - I think 10.85 and that helped him. He was a slam dunk - his brother is on the team and he’s from Gainesville.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back