Tears Gator Tears

I think you’re right. The guys we’ve been up against them for are Baxter, Bryant, Kirkland, Cormani and LeBlanc. I think we get the first 2 plus I’ll add Kirkland to support my local @SWFLHurricane. Lol.

I’ll assume Bama has a good shot at getting Cormani and I think Oklahoma was trending a few weeks back for LeBlanc so it’s possible they strike out.

I know you weren't on the call today, but Knijeah Harris commits tomorrow at noon. He's got 4 SEC schools plus Miami as his finalists, but Miami hasn't even been recruiting him. I'm sure the Gaytors are going to claim it as a "head-to-head victory" for Gaypier over Mario.

You know Miami is byke when we have not-a-take guys putting us in their Final Five...probably orchestrated by Gaypier to boost his recruiting W-L record. And we aren't the only school in his Top 5 that wouldn't take him tomorrow if he miraculously picked a non-Gaytor school.

Those 247 Gaytors are shook. They are going to have a big celebration tomorrow for Knijeah and Creed. Fugg em...

Advertisement
Because we're wired to hold certain characteristics in a higher regard than others. There's plenty of ugly people out there that would make perfect wives/husbands but we're too busy chasing attractive psychopaths. I'm just as guilty as the next person.
1651897268777.gif

@RVACane should we just stop posting in the Gator and Nole tears threads now? I mean, they're G5 level programs now.

From an equivalency perspective, we could just as easily have a UCF Tears thread as opposed to a Gators Tears thread and a FAU Tears thread as opposed to a Nole Tears thread. Maybe I'm being unfair to UCF and FAU?
On behalf of UCF, and to a lesser extent FIU, I'm offended.

Advertisement
Gators got Harris and whittemore.
Harris tried to troll by posting a Picture of him when he was like 10 in a Miami shirt a few days back , but don't think it really worked.
I wasn’t aware that we were pushing for him as a center/guard in this class???

Advertisement

Let's keep in mind...

When jdsivi "worked at that house", it was the house of a guy whose son went to school (Dr. Phillips) with Payton Kirkland. You remember, both jdsivi and this kid's family were convinced that a black family in Windermere-Isleworth would never be able to afford to have their son driving a BMW unless he was ALREADY paid off by Miami...

And NOW jdsivi is saying that maybe, just maybe, Florida is still in it with Payton Kirkland. Even though Miami already bought him off with a BMW.

Hey, these aren't MY opinions, I'm just telling you what the recruiting genius jdsivi has said about Payton Kirkland previously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enjoy it boys
They so shook
We living rent free 247 in their heads
Napier gonna start asking all
His commits to say Miami was a finalist even if they had no commitable offer
Embrace the hate

Same thing with Tatum Bethune, the UCF transfer to F$U. Miami was listed as a "finalist" even though he had no offer.

Advertisement
Back