Tears Gator Tears

100%. And remember, they cried and cried and cried for him to be bumped in the rankings.

Exactly. Gaytor playbook. They run the same play every time. "Oh, 247, why are you treating us Gaytor fans so poorly, we give you so much subscription money, and all that cash should buy us 25 Gaytor Bumpz per year..."

Because, you know, talent evaluation should be based on subscription numbers...

Advertisement
Yeahhhhh. Look, we can all understand and appreciate Corey Raymond's loyalty and long tenure at LSU, but the job at UiF is just a job. What is it going to take for everyone to see it, along with Raymond too? Maybe a Gaytor recruiting class with four 5-star DBs and everyone else at a 3-star rating?
In a perfect world, Coach Addae kills it this year and moves on to a DC gig. We then poach CR from the Turds and we would witness a deluge not seen since the days of Noah.

Advertisement
As a honest Miami fan I’d be shocked if Napier doesn’t do well at UF..best part about that scenario..that programs ceiling is NOT as high as this U‼️

Why is it "dishonest" to believe that Gaypier will fail at UiF?

---Muschimp failed at UiF, and he was a previous OC at LSU, Auburn, and Texas.
---McSharkfvcker failed at UiF, and he was a previous OC at Alabama.
---Mullet failed at UiF, and he was a previous SEC head coach and a previous OC at UiF.
---Gaypier was fired when he was the OC at Clemson, and he was only a position coach at Alabama.

Seriously, Gaypier comes to Florida with an inferior resume to the prior three coaches, who had either coordinator or head coaching experience in the SEC prior to being hired as the Gaytor head coach.

And thus far, Gaypier has not yet shifted gears to prove that he can recruit at a high SEC-expectations level. He ran off the most talented Mullet blue-chip verbals last year over a ridiculous "I need to see you again in person or on video to even honor your offer", and his recruiting class was only salvaged by Corey Raymond (as 2 of the 4 highest rated recruits were DBs). This year, Gaypier is struggling to get guys, and just took a low 3-star WR that shocked the Gaytor faithful. And, again, if Chick Fil-A guy rumors are to be believed, the top "silents" that the Gaytors have are, again, from defensive backs. So maybe Corey Raymond should be the Gaytors head coach.

So, sorry, as an "honest Miami fan", I'd be shocked if Gaypier gets a 5-year extension anytime in the next few years.

Last edited:
As a honest Miami fan I’d be shocked if Napier doesn’t do well at UF..best part about that scenario..that programs ceiling is NOT as high as this U‼️
I feel like I’m being pretty impartial when I say Napier is going to bomb at uf. I haven’t seen him do anything that should give them hope, but I’ve seen him do things they should be worried about. Maybe he can right that ship, but he sure looks like an Al golden-Randy Shannon hybrid right now. He’s already making excuses and lowering sites when it comes to recruiting. And we all know you can’t do anything great if that’s your mindset.

---Mullet failed at UiF, and he was a previous SEC head coach and a previous OC at UiF.
---Gaypier was fired when he was the OC at Clemson, and he was only a position coach at Alabama.

Seriously, Gaypier comes to Florida with an inferior resume to the prior three coaches, who had either coordinator or head coaching experience in the SEC prior to being hired as the Gaytor head coach.

And thus far, Gaypier has not yet shifted gears to prove that he can recruit at a high SEC-expectations level. He ran off the most talented Mullet blue-chip verbals last year over a ridiculous "I need to see you again in person or on video to even honor your offer", and his recruiting class was only salvaged by Corey Raymond (as 2 of the 4 highest rated recruits were DBs). This year, Gaypier is struggling to get guys, and just took a low 3-star WR that shocked the Gaytor faithful. And, again, if Chick Fil-A guy rumors are to be believed, the top "silents" that the Gaytors have are, again, from defensive backs. So maybe Corey Raymond should be the Gaytors head coach.

So, sorry, as an "honest Miami fan", I'd be shocked if Gaypier gets a 5-year extension anytime in the next few years.
I think that if Napier can do anything at all to give uf hope over the next year they’ll extend him. They’re desperate and the slightest hint of success and interest from other programs will cause them to overreact. And I’m so here for it.

Advertisement

TOC is correct.

Sling Blades’s résumé is far less impressive than their last 3 coaches who failed.

So a far less qualified, and experienced coach is going to be really good? This guy is a major reach by UFailure. Reaches sometimes work out, but usually they don’t. At best he’s just 50-50 that he’s going to be above average.

TOC is correct.

Sling Blades’s résumé is far less impressive than their last 3 coaches who failed.

So a far less qualified, and experienced coach is going to be really good? This guy is a major reach by UFailure. Reaches sometimes work out, but usually they don’t. At best he’s just 50-50 that he’s going to be above average.
Napier could’ve had MULTIPLE JOBS at the P5 level for years..we’ll see what he can do..but dude has good reputation in the coaching community..I watched that UF a spring game..he has a QB. I think Napier Will definitely get talent In Gainesville and his offenses wi be good. They put together a good staff up there. I just think even running at their max capacity..Miami at its max is playoffs annually. UF isnt

I feel like I’m being pretty impartial when I say Napier is going to bomb at uf. I haven’t seen him do anything that should give them hope, but I’ve seen him do things they should be worried about. Maybe he can right that ship, but he sure looks like an Al golden-Randy Shannon hybrid right now. He’s already making excuses and lowering sites when it comes to recruiting. And we all know you can’t do anything great if that’s your mindset.
Maybe I’m high..but I’m confused here lol

Lol we’ll revisit this for sure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please start your own thread entitled "I'll suck Gaypier's **** for free", because this thread is named "Gaytor Tears".

Context.
Tf are you talking about 😂 y’all act like you can’t have a football discussion. At no point did I say he’s gonna do better than us. I was one of the ones wanting Mario from the jump. I’m confident in who and what we are capable of..I also ACTUALLY am a a fan of the sport of college football..actually keep tabs on **** going on nation wide so I can honestly understand where we stand..If UF is at its max we **** on them. I see the prospects UF had at their spring game and on campus PERIOd this spring. I know he is guna get players. He’s not gunna neglect like the last idiot did. He was apart of that Clemson build. He’s turned down G5 and P5 guys for a few years after we Saw what he did ay Louisiana..and he lands to a premier SEC program…like I said we’ll revisit this convo. Dwn vote if u must

Tf are you talking about 😂 y’all act like you can’t have a football discussion. At no point did I say he’s gonna do better than us. I was one of the ones wanting Mario from the jump. I’m confident in who and what we are capable of..I also ACTUALLY am a a fan of the sport of college football..actually keep tabs on **** going on nation wide so I can honestly understand where we stand..If UF is at its max we **** on them. I see the prospects UF had at their spring game and on campus PERIOd this spring. I know he is guna get players. He’s not gunna neglect like the last idiot did. He was apart of that Clemson build. He’s turned down G5 and P5 guys for a few years after we Saw what he did ay Louisiana..and he lands to a premier SEC program…like I said we’ll revisit this convo. Dwn vote if u must
This is a valid topic for discussion in another thread you could start on why Sling Blade Billy will do better than the previous gaytor coRches.

This is gaytor tears though. We’re not trying to have a fair and impartial discussion in here.

So far nothing about Napier at UF has been impressive or even much above adequate. The biggest praise he's earned is that at least he's not Norvell.

Look, I don't know if you are being intentionally stubborn, or are just plain stupid, but multiple people have tried multiple times to remind you of the proper context of this particular Gaytor Tears thread. Instead, you just keep blathering on a tangent that usually ends in a thread ban.

Wake up. Go start a Billy Gaypier ****-gobbling thread somewhere else. This thread has existed for five years, and your childish opinions and feelings aren't going to derail it now.

Context.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back