Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
These guys do t have a dwinstitles on their board? This dudes a scrub it's basically a Shannon special. The fans will put all the excuses cause it's a new staff. But the real technical non biased gator fans know this is a bad sign.
C'mon man, you know for a fact they don't have anyone over there ready to call this trash what it is.

These guys do t have a dwinstitles on their board? This dudes a scrub it's basically a Shannon special. The fans will put all the excuses cause it's a new staff. But the real technical non biased gator fans know this is a bad sign.
They do and they get attacked like you have when they say the truth. There are some delusional slurpers on there making excuses. It’s funny because we’ve seen it and now it’s so obvious when it’s happening to someone else. Like when we recruited Ivey and Wiggins and we were told they were way underrated 3 stars - but they were accurately rated- maybe too generously.

Tried to explain the deal with the older Bull Gaytors. The SEC plantation mentality is a real thing, no matter how many 25 year olds want to post about how racism is over and they "don't see color".

Lots of other people DO, though. Particularly SEC alums. A lot of SEC universities fought against black admissions until the 1960s, and even then, the minority numbers were small.

Lots of older SEC alums are NOT happy about the power dynamic being reset.
Well i guess they don’t want to be good at football lol. Fine by me

Advertisement
They do and they get attacked like you have when they say the truth. There are some delusional slurpers on there making excuses. It’s funny because we’ve seen it and now it’s so obvious when it’s happening to someone else. Like when we recruited Ivy and Wiggins and we were told they were way underrated 3 stars - but they were accurately rated- maybe too generously.
The difference being Ivey and Wiggins are the type of 3 star prospects you gamble on. If you’re going to take a project, you take one with physical gifts you can’t teach. Those guys were good size/speed combos who just didn’t pan out unfortunately. A guy like Greg Rousseau is another example. A project but freakish size that you can’t coach.

Taking a slow receiver who isn’t particularly big is a bad move because no matter how good you coach him or how hard he works, he’ll still be slow and small at the end of the day so the ceiling is low no matter what.

They do and they get attacked like you have when they say the truth. There are some delusional slurpers on there making excuses. It’s funny because we’ve seen it and now it’s so obvious when it’s happening to someone else. Like when we recruited Ivy and Wiggins and we were told they were way underrated 3 stars - but they were accurately rated- maybe too generously.
Yea people always talk themselves into the coaches evals........u have to have a track record for that to be a safe island to die on. Like if Mario takes an OL no one knows he has the history of picking properly at that position. I got killed here cause Manny's track record at LB was bad ages ago. The resume speaks for itself and where they get draft matters.......why take a 3 star when the big dogs are taking guys that the world have already evaluated. Give me the 5 stars and ill take my chances and ride with that....they can have their 3 stars.

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have zero doubt about the plantation mentality. But I do question whether or not they would be against doing NIL deals with black athletes when they were doing them under the table for years. This way it is at least a write off.

This goes for all SEC. Not just the turds
I think it is more to do with old money vs new money. Some of these old money grandkids and great grandkids have the “We like what you can do for us but we really don’t like anything else about you”. Old money is more like “we don’t like you period”. IMO all this money throughout the SEC is new money boosters. If old money got involved there would be no other teams but schools is Texas that would compete with the SEC

Advertisement
Back