Tears Gator Tears

Reverse psychology. Hilarious.

1646324890212.png

1646324932150.png

Advertisement
You know, Mario knows what the program should look like. So I have to laugh when Gaytor fans profess to know what something is supposed to look like...

1646325124074.png

But the kicker is Mercypercy's assessment:

"Deserves its own thread. Mullen would not have thought of something like this in a 1,000 years. WE ARE GETTIN ERRBODY!"

Because, you know, Gaypier didn't think of it either in 1,000 years. Mario did, and Gaypier copied off of Mario's final exam, just as he did at Bama.

Advertisement
Your earnings are capped at like $200K per store by Chik-Fil-A. $600K is still good $, but not what most people would assume. With the Gainesville conversion $600K is like $60M anywhere else, so that must be why they treat buddy like a billionaire.
Been following this thread forever I have no idea who this Chick-fil-A gator fan insider is but I can comment from the Chick-fil-A side of things I have had extensive knowledge with pursuing becoming an owner operator and that side of things it is a very lucrative job not capped at 200 K it is hard to earn multiple stores but you are able to, three is the cap as of right now as I know it and quite honestly Chick-fil-A is fairly strict with how they allow their operators to handle themselves and if this guy is flexing his operator status for gator recruits I don’t think they would be very happy. Also sounds like a high douche but in all fairness most Chick-fil-A owners are.

Advertisement
Been following this thread forever I have no idea who this Chick-fil-A gator fan insider is but I can comment from the Chick-fil-A side of things I have had extensive knowledge with pursuing becoming an owner operator and that side of things it is a very lucrative job not capped at 200 K it is hard to earn multiple stores but you are able to, three is the cap as of right now as I know it and quite honestly Chick-fil-A is fairly strict with how they allow their operators to handle themselves and if this guy is flexing his operator status for gator recruits I don’t think they would be very happy. Also sounds like a high douche but in all fairness most Chick-fil-A owners are.
So there isn't a capped income? I've always heard there was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As posted earlier in the thread, you cannot own a Chick Fil-A, all the stores are company-owned. You can OPERATE a Chick Fil-A, and you can make some nice money each year, but you can't own it or sell it or pass it to your grandkids as an inheritance.

I agree, Chick Fil-A generates some nice revenues in Georgia and non-SoFla Florida, but not "billionaire" level.
Right, you’re an operator. Like this guy

487AF2BC-E499-4D40-846D-4E85F18197C7.jpeg

Advertisement
Back