Tears Gator Tears

1646191732922.png

Advertisement
Slingblade 2: Electric Boogaloo...

Karl Childers is back, and now he's coaching high school football...highjinks ensue!

"I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats..." - random North Georgia resident

1646192344793.png

1646192524901.png

Advertisement
This guy's brother...
1646192989248.png

"Napier is also the younger bother of Billy Napier, the current head coach at Florida."

Advertisement
If those 3 stores are North Florida, that gaytor goofball is probably a billionaire.

Chick-fil-A is like a cult up here.
I deserve a Chicken Fila lifetime achievement award, but am really trying to drop bread entirely.

If those 3 stores are North Florida, that gaytor goofball is probably a billionaire.

Your earnings are capped at like $200K per store by Chik-Fil-A. $600K is still good $, but not what most people would assume. With the Gainesville conversion $600K is like $60M anywhere else, so that must be why they treat buddy like a billionaire.

As posted earlier in the thread, you cannot own a Chick Fil-A, all the stores are company-owned. You can OPERATE a Chick Fil-A, and you can make some nice money each year, but you can't own it or sell it or pass it to your grandkids as an inheritance.

I agree, Chick Fil-A generates some nice revenues in Georgia and non-SoFla Florida, but not "billionaire" level.

Advertisement
Your earnings are capped at like $200K per store by Chik-Fil-A. $600K is still good $, but not what most people would assume. With the Gainesville conversion $600K is like $60M anywhere else, so that must be why they treat buddy like a billionaire.

Well, they treat him like a billionaire because he owns jet-skis and knows one of the coaches. Which is more than you can say for 99.9% of the Gaytor fans who post on 247 and Rivals.

As posted earlier in the thread, you cannot own a Chick Fil-A, all the stores are company-owned. You can OPERATE a Chick Fil-A, and you can make some nice money each year, but you can't own it or sell it or pass it to your grandkids as an inheritance.

I agree, Chick Fil-A generates some nice revenues in Georgia and non-SoFla Florida, but not "billionaire" level.
I'm pretty sure they generate nice revenues pretty much everywhere, including S. FL. , But nowhere in the world does any combination of 3 fast food restaurants make billions.

Advertisement

Chick fil A kills everywhere. The still somewhat newish one in Fort Lauderdale on US1 puts the drive thru line out onto US1 and through intersections.

Back on topic for me though, fūck uif and their fans but thankful for their fake insider who will inevitably let them down and get turned on. Looking forward to that day

Keep in mind he allegedly provided the money for 2 other family members to run the other Chick-Fil-As. So even if he's royally ******** them over and taking half of their earnings, he's at $400K, not $600K.

Well, they treat him like a billionaire because he owns jet-skis and knows one of the coaches. Which is more than you can say for 99.9% of the Gaytor fans who post on 247 and Rivals.
There was an all in thread on 247 today. The UGA fans were going in on their Chick-fil-A insider too. Guess people are starting to catch on that buddies a fraud.

Advertisement
Back