Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I tried to tell you all when everyone was calling for Kiffin to come here. His recruiting is a problem and he won last year with key players the guy before him brought in.

Also,

UF LOL

View attachment 168407
Kiffin definitely should have parlayed them ten wins into a top 15 class. Hugh Freeze brought some hogs there. Maybe Kiffin knows Bama gonna report them. He like f it

Advertisement
No, ppl including some on this board are morons. Herbert blowing up in the nfl has nothing to do with his performance at Oregon (he did very well I might add). Some players just hit another gear once they hit the league.
This, people have done less with more. He won a PAC-12 title and a Rose bowl.

Advertisement
Lane is all hype glits and glammer now he's fuqed he can't get out of Ole miss he stuck there. Cellar dweller they will stay there.
C'mon now - he's a **** of a HC.

He's not the recruiter Cristobal is, but that's Mario's super power.

Kiffin needs a transfer or two and he'll have Ole Miss humming again next year.

Advertisement
It’s funny knowing they know we lost their tears and they keep posting. I hate FSU more due to location, but this thread never disappoints. We need more screenshots for the broke boys.

C'mon now - he's a **** of a HC.

He's not the recruiter Cristobal is, but that's Mario's super power.

Kiffin needs a transfer or two and he'll have Ole Miss humming again next year.
Will they ever win though and be dominant? That was what I was looking for. I didn't want a basic team I wanted recruits elite recruits to flock to UM in drives and Mario like Butch brings thay

Will they ever win though and be dominant? That was what I was looking for. I didn't want a basic team I wanted recruits elite recruits to flock to UM in drives and Mario like Butch brings thay
No, he'll never be dominant at Ole Miss. That's why he was looking for the back door.

Advertisement
Back