Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I tried to tell you all when everyone was calling for Kiffin to come here. His recruiting is a problem and he won last year with key players the guy before him brought in.

Also,

UF LOL

View attachment 168407
Kiffin was Manny on offense bruh that doesn't work here at UM. We not UCF we a powerhouse that's suppose to attract top elite players. Right HC good job UM

My thing is he's a great x and O guy but the title teams have recruiters as HC and the xo guys as OC and DC. Also I'm not a believer in wins bring u recruits.....recruiting brings u recruits. Is it a selling point? Sure yea but if u know the recruiting game blue chippers go to 5 loss teams like us. We haven't won in years and we get LT and JW with a coach on his way out. We made the right hire and I'm glad UM brass knows this is the way to go. Mullen is a great x and O guy and Florida figured it out.
There's certainly guys who have the juice and there's guys who just don't like the hassle. Not gonna lie, I wouldn't enjoy blowing smoke up the *** of a bunch of 17 year old kids every day. But yeah, you gotta be willing to put in the work. You need to win too. Nobody can consistently pull classes at a loser school but you can't just be Dan "we won 10 games so everyone will want to be a gator" Mullen.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211217-161554.png
Screenshot_20211217-161611.png
Screenshot_20211217-161817.png
Screenshot_20211217-161843.png
Screenshot_20211217-161907.png
Screenshot_20211217-161918.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
That can’t be right. CIS told me Lane train is a great recruiter.
They don't know wtf they talking about....when the majority of the board likes a HC it's likely he sucks. They loved Manny they loved Richt they loved Golden they loved Lane...that to me is a huge red flag.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back