Napier's close games this year:

3 pt win vs FCS Nicholls
8 pt win vs 3-9 Georgia Southern
2 pt win vs 5-7 South Alabama
1 pt win vs 2-10 Arkansas State
4 pt win vs 7-5 Georgia State
4 pt win vs 4-8 Louisiana Monroe

Gators found fools gold.
He’s never won the Sun Belt despite consistently having a top 3 (most of the time, #1) recruiting class in the Sun Belt.

Corch in the making

The only thing that scares me a little is his recruiting, although not sure how much of a Florida presence he has. His offenses even from back in his OC days have been solid but nothing special or game changing. Pretty good RPO stuff but teams are better at defending it nowadays.

Then you throw in all those close games to crap teams with half the talent while having a roster with one of the most returning starters in the nation. A wipeout opening loss to Texas who turns out wasnt very good... Well **** I think they hired an offensive minded Manny Diaz

85ED4C48-FBDC-4DD7-B123-F116CAC169E5.jpeg

31D1227B-A09F-4972-9FA0-C1182C5849E5.jpeg
AFE51B9B-3677-45FB-B131-8E2A2C31D7EC.jpeg
6E0E287A-4A45-4758-BF96-02CD71D97DDF.jpeg

Advertisement
I love when it's a blind taste test they go with Brown.

Then after the reveal...oh yeah well going back and looking at the tape...Evers is obviously winning the Heisman next year with the turds.

Advertisement
I love when it's a blind taste test they go with Brown.

Then after the reveal...oh yeah well going back and looking at the tape...Evers is obviously winning the Heisman next year with the turds.
You forgot that there's no compilation tape for Jacurri. But no confirmation bias here at all!

He’s never won the Sun Belt despite consistently having a top 3 (most of the time, #1) recruiting class in the Sun Belt.

Corch in the making
Technically that is wrong. The Sun Belt cancelled their championship game and made Louisiana and Coastal Carolina co-champions even though CC beat them earlier in the year(CC was 8-0 in the conference while UL was 7-1). Billy received a participation trophy for the effort.

Advertisement
Technically that is wrong. The Sun Belt cancelled their championship game and made Louisiana and Coastal Carolina co-champions even though CC beat them earlier in the year(CC was 8-0 in the conference while UL was 7-1). Billy received a participation trophy for the effort.

LET ME ***** ABOUT THEIR OVERRATED PIECE OF BASURA COACH

nothing personal lol just no praising the enemy here. I did see that, just didn’t count it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back