Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Capture.JPG

Beat Bama by double digits? :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

There are no words to describe this turds delusion... :6fps6:

Advertisement
This kid here…..

Here are a few tidbits after communicating with the father of five-star defensive tackle Walter Nolen this morning:

First off, he wanted to point out that Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas A&M are his son's current top three, he isn't down to those three as the person who did the edit communicated in his tweet.

Keep in mind that this is Nolen's third list in the last six weeks. That is because as Mr. Nolen explained, these leader lists are based on emotion and how his son is feeling at the moment.

He said as of right now the unofficial visit to Florida for the Alabama game is still supposed to happen.

And before spouting off on the Internet, keep in mind if you are truly a fan, your words can have an impact.

From Mr. Nolen this morning:

"A lot of Florida fans talking about us like we're just horrible people. Glad they're showing their true colors."

200w.gif

Dude, I wouldn’t sweat this one. You weren’t winning it when it turned into the Dog & Pony Bag Tour Show 2021.

Advertisement
This kid here…..

Here are a few tidbits after communicating with the father of five-star defensive tackle Walter Nolen this morning:

First off, he wanted to point out that Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas A&M are his son's current top three, he isn't down to those three as the person who did the edit communicated in his tweet.

Keep in mind that this is Nolen's third list in the last six weeks. That is because as Mr. Nolen explained, these leader lists are based on MONEY 💰 and how his son is feeling at the moment.

He said as of right now the unofficial visit to Florida for the Alabama game is still supposed to happen.

And before spouting off on the Internet, keep in mind if you are truly a fan, your words can have an impact.

From Mr. Nolen this morning:

"A lot of Florida fans talking about us like we're just horrible people. Glad they're showing their true colors."

200w.gif

FIFY

Last edited by a moderator:
This situation is still hilarious and very fun to make fun of UF for, but Idk if I would want a recruit who has a follower quota to reach before his commitment and 3 separate “top whatever” lists in a 6 week span.

That’s a lot of social media theater, coming from a 24 year old.

Advertisement
It's not the self-absorption that kills me; it's the full-of-****ness. It's calling yourself "no clout" while shamelessly clout chasing.
Anyway, we're a little afield from Gator Tears. I'll check back when Bond decommits or something.
Half these kids call themselves “god’s humble child” or some other ridiculous bull****t while using every social media outlet to brag about themselves daily. Like, I’ve got no issue with guys hyping themselves but stop with the fake “humble” or “no clout” nonsense.

This situation is still hilarious and very fun to make fun of UF for, but Idk if I would want a recruit who has a follower quota to reach before his commitment and 3 separate “top whatever” lists in a 6 week span.

That’s a lot of social media theater, coming from a 24 year old.
He’s a 5 star recruit …the turds would want him if he was a one eyed ,one horned flying purple people eater…

Advertisement
I know it’s been brought up about Mullet the QB whisperer playing Franks over Trask but if I’m not mistaken - didn’t Mullet come in and ghost Matt Corral in favor of Emory Jones?

That’ll be another one that’ll come back poorly for him.

I know it’s been brought up about Mullet the QB whisperer playing Franks over Trask but if I’m not mistaken - didn’t Mullet come in and ghost Matt Corral in favor of Emory Jones?

That’ll be another one that’ll come back poorly for him.
I think that’s exactly what happened… if memory serves me right Corral was seen as a head case so I’m wondering is Mullet didn’t see the need to gamble on him when he could take Emory who he could mold as he like you said was the “QB whisperer”

**** he’s everything I hope Jake Garcia becomes on the field. Dude is a gunslinger who didn’t back down to bama and kept slinging it and had ole saint njcky looking flustered even after securing the win

Advertisement
Back