Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Julian Humphrey is a top 100 kid & UF leads for Stew & Nolen

Hey Babe GIF by swerk

Okay. @Dwinstitles, in your wildest dreams, did you imagine...
This was the first time he brought it up. Me, @Canes2082, @Zbrod95 , @John77 were all in the conversation with @Dwinstitles . It was the Cleveland Reed thread. I think it came up a few times and no one started it so OP did. I think it’s fine - but the idea was Dwins’ and he deserves that recognition, that’s all.

36D03060-3F10-4422-B6F1-522FB2168AE0.jpeg
2BE63C5F-D0B4-4D90-9B12-7DB69521652C.jpeg
4325F9DC-AC4A-4D3D-BA5E-7C78E1D4E880.jpeg

Advertisement
Aye RVA is thee guy I just tossed the idea hes the president all credit to him
The first gaytor screenshots though were not me - @chrisRMNU asked about a thread that was in VIP in the Cleveland Reed thread and referenced how their tears are pretty sweet and @Canes2082 screenshot it and started it and when this thread was started, I took that and then ran with it.

👇

1522251D-3C7D-4D3C-8106-763566AB1D2D.jpeg

Advertisement
The best part is, turds come over here, and it just bugs the shlt out of them that this thread even exists.

What losers, two 4-8 seasons in (what?) the last six or seven years?

Now they’re stuck with cousin Eddie, good enough to win them between eight and 10 games a year but not much more than that. Can’t win their division, can’t get in the playoffs, can’t fire the coach.

The most underachieving program in the history of Div1 college football just can’t ever seem to get it right.

The best part is, turds come over here, and it just bugs the shlt out of them that this thread even exists.

What losers, two 4-8 seasons in (what?) the last six or seven years?

Now they’re stuck with cousin Eddie, good enough to win them between eight and 10 games a year but not much more than that. Can’t win their division, can’t get in the playoffs, can’t fire the coach.

The most underachieving program in the history of Div1 college football just can’t ever seem to get it right.
I'd like to agree here but Puppies are still leading that race

Advertisement
The first gaytor screenshots though were not me - @chrisRMNU asked about a thread that was in VIP in the Cleveland Reed thread and referenced how their tears are pretty sweet and @Canes2082 screenshot it and started it and when this thread was started, I took that and then ran with it.

👇

View attachment 152621

You're the got-damm Gaytor Tears historian!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back