Tears Gator Tears

I mean Canton’s in Miami used to be known for their honey chicken when I was a kid and it’s fried.

I think he’s just an awkward old white dude who doesn’t know what the **** to say... like you you should talk to everyone the same way. More to the ignorant, clueless side than the vicious hateful side IMO - if that makes sense.

Yea he always had that “im going to try and sound hip and cool” knowing **** well he goes home and listen to Buddy Holly on replay (and not that there’s anything wrong with Buddy Holly btw)

Advertisement
I think we’ll have a full roster or almost close to it. I’m probably wrong but i def could see some OL attrition at some point bc Hev has stockpiled a load of dog **** his first two years. Simonds and McDowell Come to mind but then again, why leave UF and give up that free scholly when you have NO tape if you try and enter the portal and go somewhere else? Just ride it out smh lol

I suspect that after spring practice, a bunch of more players will hit the portal, for all schools.

Yea he always had that “im going to try and sound hip and cool” knowing **** well he goes home and listen to Buddy Holly on replay (and not that there’s anything wrong with Buddy Holly btw)
Brewster fits all those old “ stupid is as stupid....” adages . You know “ stupid is as stupid says “...” stupid is as stupid does “ ... “ stupid is as ———“ just fill in the blank ..

Buddy Holly like from Lubbock who went down in a plane crash with Richie Valens or Buddy Holly, the Weezer song.

I mean Canton’s in Miami used to be known for their honey chicken when I was a kid and it’s fried.

I think he’s just an awkward old white dude who doesn’t know what the **** to say... like you you should talk to everyone the same way. More to the ignorant, clueless side than the vicious hateful side IMO - if that makes sense.

Yeah, I could forgive him for the honey fried chicken reference...but it's the Ebonics that do not age well...

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is also the tightest end they ever had.
No wonder why he was crying.

tim tebow GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
With Big Bopper. I think they dug up the Bopper and didn’t find anything interesting. Just a decaying old rock singer. Don’t remember why they dug him up.
Maybe they thought he was living somewhere secretly alive like Mr. Mojo Risin??

Advertisement
Back