Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
@travis has been coming in here for years. I want to let him post as well so we can do what you said. If a gaytor comes in here and just insults people then yeah, I ban em, but this is up to @IndayArtHauz

Nobody took him to task. He just got banned.
If travis and his ilk were simple idiots who walked in the door, got caned and left, then I have no issue.

The truth is their presence does disrupt threads, people get agitated, and send reports asking for his removal. Which is understandable since an idiot is walking around with his hair on fire.

I get it, travis is a very easy target and almost worth keeping around, but the trouble is he does create problems.

If travis and his ilk were simple idiots who walked in the door, got caned and left, then I have no issue.

The truth is their presence does disrupt threads, people get agitated, and send reports asking for his removal. Which is understandable since an idiot is walking around with his hair on fire.

I get it, travis is a very easy target and almost worth keeping around, but the trouble is he does create problems.
There it is... the Maude’s have decided that hit-n-run Travis isn’t worth the mauderating effort. Sorry (not sorry) travgaytor

golden girls dorothy GIF

Advertisement
They don’t get how we can compete with them on the trail.

They’re ****ed that they barely beat us and couldn’t shut us up.

They hate that we don’t just bow down and kiss their lizard rings and go away.

They know if we start winning then they have a real problem.
I don't care if they would of won by 50. I'm still sh it talking.

@travis has been coming into this thread sporadically and doing his hit and run attacks for years. I generally have no issues arguing with him. They run a 3-4 and they’re gonna put Watson next to Gervon Dexter ro stuff runs? Ok, someone who knows football can explain how that’s good?

Anyway, as for @travis, I didn’t ban him here as I’m seeing he got banned, and he’s not the worst of the gaytor fans, but I hope those who were insistent on keeping @flagator86 out of this thread, at least see the difference. @travis usually shows up to call us out when things are going their way whereas the other gaytor shows up regardless.
Bring back @flagator86

Last edited:
How does one route for a team that hasn’t played an out of conference out of state road game since 91? How does somebody route for a team that cried their way out of playing Alabama this year. It’s hard to see a way to respect Florida. They’re kind of like that guy in a fight that jumps in and takes a cheap shot when it’s already over.

I think UF has beat Miami 3 times in my life. They’ve had multiple 4 win seasons this decade. They consistently sign classes where multiple players can’t get in because they’re borderline retarded.

Then they puff their chests about being in a NY6 bowl game. Yeah we were ranked #2 a couple of years ago. So what? We didn’t win anything that mattered. They haven’t won their conference since Tebow. Did they beat Georgia or LSU last year? Nope they got their **** pushed in. Did it take everything they had to beat the most **** Miami squad I can remember since the Kyle Wright/Kirby Freeman years? So any team they played with a pulse was a life and death battle for them.

Then they backed up a brinks truck for Marshall and his HS Coach. Well done. You would have to back up a truck for anyone to want to live in that ****hole. To get their alumni to come back to campus is like pulling teeth. Emmit Smith their all time great player won’t even acknowledge that shot stain program. Their coach is a cuck whose wife tries to **** any athlete she comes near.

A program built on ducking anyone anywhere any time. Produces the biggest NFL busts, hasn’t been relevant in more than a decade, lost to a team that couldn’t complete a pass. A lot to cheer for on their part.

Really? Boone is a beast Sapp a beast

Desmond Watson is so perfect next to Dexter as a lane clogger and taking on double teams dude had 34 tfl and 10 sacks in 2019 and Chris Thomas far from a slouch. After the class last yr gators needed run block help

Also it's weird Savion on Twitter loves the gators so dont expect he secured or anything

Oh yea Tunmise Adeleye just decommitted

Decent chance he jumps in Fla class so yep I'm happy with what's there and what could come

Mullen went 21-5 with 2 NY6 bown wins with garbage on D whole 2 deep full of 3* last years

Just glad to have a coach with a ton of exp greatest recruiter or not.
Lol this dork trying to justify the garbage that Ufag has on their D line. Collins ain't coming and Sapp has one foot out the door. Mullett is garbage and the leftover Mac players he won 21 games with are almost all gone. 1/4 of the players he has signed over the last 3 years have transferred or never enrolled. Better pray for some good D-linemen in the portal.

Advertisement
"The answer! ristwasdown made a funny post."

Bring back @flagator86
Not happening in here. I’m not starting an internal fight and he was reply-banned by bAndrew before I became a Maude. The same guys that complained about him had gotten him a CIS band until me and some others stepped in and asked for the band to be lifted, which it was.

Since then, more and more posters see him the way others like myself have. Now @flagator86 posts freely on the rest of the board and, per the rules of Post #2 in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread, enjoys special protected status there like His Royal Bleakness.

So in essence, gaytors aren’t allowed to be a part of this thread, and that’s what it is.

Last edited:
Not happening in here. I’m not starting an internal fight and he was reply-banned by bAndrew before I became a Maude. The same guys that complained about him had gotten him a CIS band until me and some others stepped in and asked for the band to be lifted, which it was.

Since then, more and more posters see him the way others like myself have. Now @flagator86 posts freely on the rest of the board and, per the rules of Post #2 in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread, enjoys special protected status there like His Royal Bleakness.

So in essence, gaytors aren’t allowed to be a part of this thread, and that’s what it is.

Decision respected.

Though I have enjoyed having FlaGator in here. Even Travis would be tolerable if we could just delete his posts that are pure insult.

The nice thing about letting Gaytor posters say things on this thread is that it saves us the time and effort to screenshot everything. It's not like Gaytors become honest and logical and convincing when they come to this thread (except for FlaGator).

Dude brings more Gator Tears to the board than most Canes. He's our guy on the inside!

Decision respected.

Though I have enjoyed having FlaGator in here. Even Travis would be tolerable if we could just delete his posts that are pure insult.

The nice thing about letting Gaytor posters say things on this thread is that it saves us the time and effort to screenshot everything. It's not like Gaytors become honest and logical and convincing when they come to this thread (except for FlaGator).
Travis lasted much longer than any of us would’ve lasted on a **** board. He crossed the line...Goodbye GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back