Tears Gator Tears

Really? Boone is a beast Sapp a beast

Desmond Watson is so perfect next to Dexter as a lane clogger and taking on double teams dude had 34 tfl and 10 sacks in 2019 and Chris Thomas far from a slouch. After the class last yr gators needed run block help

Also it's weird Savion on Twitter loves the gators so dont expect he secured or anything

Oh yea Tunmise Adeleye just decommitted

Decent chance he jumps in Fla class so yep I'm happy with what's there and what could come

Mullen went 21-5 with 2 NY6 bown wins with garbage on D whole 2 deep full of 3* last years

Just glad to have a coach with a ton of exp greatest recruiter or not.

Being able to write will probably benefit you more than Dan Mullen.

Advertisement
Sorry. I ruffled the can feathers with reality

Peac
u have posted 400+ messages on a cane board if that doesent spell no life idk what does
Oh yea 400 posts in idk how many years I'm pathetic lol

Someone made this thread so i let yall know when gator tears is bs

Lmk when Manny actually proves something on the fb field he ***** the bed w King yall will be calling for the man's head

Guaranteed

Sorry. I ruffled the can feathers with reality

Peac

Oh yea 400 posts in idk how many years I'm pathetic lol

Someone made this thread so i let yall know when gator tears is bs

Lmk when Manny actually proves something on the fb field he ***** the bed w King yall will be calling for the man's head

Guaranteed
@RVA Cane can u delete this guy

Advertisement
@RVA Cane can u delete this guy
@travis has been coming into this thread sporadically and doing his hit and run attacks for years. I generally have no issues arguing with him. They run a 3-4 and they’re gonna put Watson next to Gervon Dexter ro stuff runs? Ok, someone who knows football can explain how that’s good?

Anyway, as for @travis, I didn’t ban him here as I’m seeing he got banned, and he’s not the worst of the gaytor fans, but I hope those who were insistent on keeping @flagator86 out of this thread, at least see the difference. @travis usually shows up to call us out when things are going their way whereas the other gaytor shows up regardless.

Last edited:
This was completely brought upon our fanbase and how they were acting on social media and their boards. Amazing how the script can be flipped in a matter of seconds and that’s exactly what happened to us

Advertisement
This was completely brought upon our fanbase and how they were acting on social media and their boards. Amazing how the script can be flipped in a matter of seconds and that’s exactly what happened to us
They all do stuff on social media- them and us. The script was the same way in our favor when we landed JW and then LT.

Why a gaytor is being allowed to post here.

Let him post. We'll destroy him. Remember just 2 weeks ago they hated Mullen and wanted everyone fired. They were crying about their class.

Suddenly what happens? A Bull Gator decides to help them out $$$$ and Collier was always going there because we're full @ Safety and LSU has bigger targets. Our guys here that know football weighed in on him as a prospect.

Every gator that talks sh*t I tell them to write an email to their AD to ask to play our "sorry" program every year but we know they wont because their fanbase is the biggest bunch of pu**ies in the world.

Their talking sh*t about a 6-7 team whose been taking them to the woodshed in recruiting. Here is what they fail to realize. They SHOULD be recruiting well. We should NOT based on what happened the last couple seasons. So IMO they should be VERY concerned that we are able to recruit on their level or better in my opinion

Flagator is reply-banned in this thread and Travis just got banned outright by a mod with a fin.
original (1).jpg

Advertisement
Let him post. We'll destroy him. Remember just 2 weeks ago they hated Mullen and wanted everyone fired. They were crying about their class.

Suddenly what happens? A Bull Gator decides to help them out $$$$ and Collier was always going there because we're full @ Safety and LSU has bigger targets. Our guys here that know football weighed in on him as a prospect.

Every gator that talks sh*t I tell them to write an email to their AD to ask to play our "sorry" program every year but we know they wont because their fanbase is the biggest bunch of pu**ies in the world.

Their talking sh*t about a 6-7 team whose been taking them to the woodshed in recruiting. Here is what they fail to realize. They SHOULD be recruiting well. We should NOT based on what happened the last couple seasons. So IMO they should be VERY concerned that we are able to recruit on their level or better in my opinion
@travis has been coming in here for years. I want to let him post as well so we can do what you said. If a gaytor comes in here and just insults people then yeah, I ban em, but this is up to @IndayArtHauz

Nobody took him to task. He just got banned.

Gaytors love pointing out: “look at scUM fans - so proud that they only lost by 4 to us” and “we played our worst game and they still couldn’t beat us.”

Typical fûcking gaytors. They were all over this thread and everywhere talking about hanging 40 points on us and back-ups would be in the game in the 3rd quarter.

We gave them the game.

We’re a 6-7 team that’s been beating their 2 years in a row, NY 6 bowl game asses on the trail until Marshall. Is it fair to say we’re neck and neck with them in recruiting?

It shouldn’t even be close. Us winning will destroy their recruiting in our area.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They guys are so obsessed with Miami. Very telling.
They don’t get how we can compete with them on the trail.

They’re ****ed that they barely beat us and couldn’t shut us up.

They hate that we don’t just bow down and kiss their lizard rings and go away.

They know if we start winning then they have a real problem.

They don’t get how we can compete with them on the trail.

They’re ****ed that they barely beat us and couldn’t shut us up.

They hate that we don’t just bow down and kiss their lizard rings and go away.

They know if we start winning then they have a real problem.
They also know they can never be better than Alabama, LSU, and Georgia, but we can be better than FSU and Clemson.

Advertisement
Back