Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Haha JeffDemps got triggered by this:

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 7.01.12 PM.png

OP says UM is a racist fan base...then posts wE Da NeW mIaMa....

Then Northern gaytor says a commit of ours couldn't read his own tweet.

Yes, they are accusing a kid who previously committed to UF of being illiterate.

Hilarious.

Is JeffDemps mad about Gaytor fans posting racist stuff, or is he just mad that we found it and publicized it?

Advertisement
Yes, they are accusing a kid who previously committed to UF of being illiterate.

Hilarious.

Is JeffDemps mad about Gaytor fans posting racist stuff, or is he just mad that we found it and publicized it?

Advertisement
Their need for the ranking system to bump their commits in order to justify their ridiculous outlook on how the entire industry overlooks their commits is just sad man.

Like they’re really THAT insecure about their commitments that they need an entire industry to cater to them so they feel better. A 13-year-old midget with acne and braces has less insecurity than these cucks.

I’d almost rather just give them the class ranking just so they stop whining like infants.

Almost.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, I don’t like his screen name and maybe that came off as a polítical troll, but he did go in on them.
He came off as a bigtime troll.
But that alone proved his worth. 🤷🏿‍♂️we have to be careful, all this momentum we are getting and the gaytor will come to troll. It is what it is.

Last edited:
He may be a fan but he's coming in with a schtick right off the bat. Could end up being another NYSOM
I know who he is. His primary thing was going at the gaytors. It looks trollish in here as it’s definitely a shtick of sorts so that probably got him clipped. I think he wanted to troll them and post here under that name without giving away who he is on here.

Advertisement
Back