Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
These guys make my head hurt with their nonsense...God Bless all you guys that have the strength to continue to read this garbage and then post it in here....

I’d say God only knows how you do it but I think even he would have to take 2-3 guesses to come up with an answer.

All I can say is thanks to all of you and now I’m going to go take some drugs to get my head back straight.This sHT gonna get me back drinking again..

Advertisement
Advertisement
A reasonable person might be concerned that a high schooler is on the wrong side of four bills.

So I watched his tape, and he his not that good. He has size, but what from his tape shows speed. Jordan Miller's tape was way better and he showed speed and quickness for a 6'4 330lb guy. This guy is just big.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I watched his tape, and he his not that good. He has size, but what from his tape shows speed. Jordan Miller's tape was way better and he showed speed and quickness for a 6'4 330lb guy. This guy is just big.

See you’re not watching the right highlight tape...you have to watch him against Slaughtered who they took a commitment from a couple days before taking this commitment.Using **** logic he must be good because he made Slaughtered , their center commitment , look Like a kid trying to catch a lightening bug as Watson ( and everyone else at the workouts with a pair of shorts on ) ran past him...so he must be great.

Thing is Slaughtered lived up to his name and looked like that against EVERYONE that he took reps against.See they forget to mention that part of the equation.Then using that same warped logic they think Watson should get a bump because he Slaughtered Slaughter even though if you watch Slaughter,remember their commit,he couldn’t block my old *** ( or anyone else in a pair of shorts at the workout).

Now do you understand how Watson got from being a 450 lb tub of lard to a 450 lb second coming of Vince Wilfork ?

If not I’ll help.**** logic at its finest.

Yeah that kid is just goofy. Looks like this kid playing

4GPk8B.gif

Advertisement
Back