Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
What kind of goofy ******* makes his own personal crystal ball and confidence?

I think it is a new thing on one of the services, where individual people can put in their own predictions and compare themselves to the paid professionals.

It's ridiculous.

Advertisement
get ready for some bragging .... Looks like the Gators may be landing a WR they beat out UGA for. Mansell conceding defeat from what he can determine. Marcus Burke, 4 star WR.

get ready for some bragging .... Looks like the Gators may be landing a WR they beat out UGA for. Mansell conceding defeat from what he can determine. Marcus Burke, 4 star WR.

I’ve heard he’s up for the Heisman this year with Trask, Jones and, Pitts. Will be the first high school player invited to the ceremony.

The announcement is supposed to be in 3 minutes. If they land Burke, they’ll be back to talking about how they’ll flip all of our commits.

Advertisement
D3AE1B94-18A9-4D4D-A39C-FB678F80099E.png
80396BF6-4E56-4D90-AB1E-79905EE0F437.jpeg

Advertisement
So let me get this skrate, the Gaytors want us to upvote some random commitment of theirs?

Why? Are they trying to prove to their recruits that they will get a large social media following, even in KKK-ainesville?

I'll pass. Gaytors are on a roll, though. A 4-star verbal and a 3-star verbal in exchange for a 4-star decommit. Plus, the Gaytors now own the #1 spot on the decommit list. And 2 of the kids on the 2021 list are "prior year" non-qualifiers.

Good job, Gaytors!

So let me get this skrate, the Gaytors want us to upvote some random commitment of theirs?

Why? Are they trying to prove to their recruits that they will get a large social media following, even in KKK-ainesville?

I'll pass. Gaytors are on a roll, though. A 4-star verbal and a 3-star verbal in exchange for a 4-star decommit. Plus, the Gaytors now own the #1 spot on the decommit list. And 2 of the kids on the 2021 list are "prior year" non-qualifiers.

Good job, Gaytors!
There are these “upvote parties” that fans do to other fan bases. I don’t understand it. It’s some 247 cultural razzing the other fanbase thing.

Advertisement
Back