Tears Gator Tears

Lulz, yea they traded him for Marshall. They sent a 5th and 6th round pick to BC and a 1st to Bama for em. Just came up on the ticker line on ESPN.
I just learned that a guy named Tre’Vez Johnson is better than Avantae.

B4EEF608-C2C7-4A67-A67A-4CD89E3F5A8D.jpeg
87A6A407-D30B-4401-9771-D01029AA4434.jpeg
8099BFA8-4A90-4141-8982-3F21D2FF0B31.jpeg
8B97F137-03DE-48BA-8518-19C7F04DA783.jpeg
57A2F20D-0404-4C97-B550-AF5738219BAB.png
9E515454-E77A-4DD0-9575-54A7AEEDA11F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read it as he didn’t really care and that it was boring. But my twitter skills have significantly declined with age

They say what they say and then get mad that it’s used against them. I don’t use twitter but if any recruits are on here, an they read this thread, they’ll see plenty of screenshots of **** comments and how we laugh at them. Too bad. I don’t play fair with those *******.
9C955CA5-A0C1-4917-BD3E-9BCBA33520D0.jpeg

Advertisement
Two facts summarize this:
1) they have never in their history finished undefeated. They will say SEC, SEC, SEC. But they didn’t do it in the 90s. Somehow Bama, LSU, and Auburn have been able to do it. But the great Tim Tebow couldn’t.
2) They have a plaque with a speech that Tebow gave after losing to Ole Miss at home. Not Bama, not Georgia, not Auburn. Ole Miss. And they emblazoned this as part of their program’s lore. A loss. To Ole Miss. At home.
#2 sounds a lot more funny when you say it like that

Lol so this dude is better than Tae? and I got some ocean front property in Montana.

This is what is hilarious.

When 2 out of 3 recruiting services have a kid "ranked too low", then Gaytor fans are encouraged to trust the website that "they subscribe to" and demonize the other two sites for not giving the kid the Gaytor Bump.

When 1 out of 3 recruiting services (namely, 247) have a kid "ranked too low", then Gaytor fans start citing the kid's "composite ranking" and pressure all the 247 writers to give the kid the Gaytor Bump.

Amazing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never thought in my life I would ever witness someone saying Miami is the worst city in the state of Florida. That’s just incredible. “Go 3 minutes from the beach” LMAO... as clueless as it gets: Brickell, Downtown, Wynwood, design district, Bayside, coconut grove, little Havana, Lincoln Road, the list goes on and on. Every day checking this thread they say dumber and dumber ****. This one takes the crown for me though

Never thought in my life I would ever witness someone saying Miami is the worst city in the state of Florida. That’s just incredible. “Go 3 minutes from the beach” LMAO... as clueless as it gets: Brickell, Downtown, Wynwood, design district, Bayside, coconut grove, little Havana, Lincoln Road, the list goes on and on. Every day checking this thread they say dumber and dumber ****. This one takes the crown for me though

As someone whose pretty much been here from its inception and the fact that we’ve been having this thread for over 3 yrs now, just when you think you’ve seen the stupidest, dumbest and most delusional thing you could ever imagine anyone making someone pops up and blows your mind with something more stupid. Dumber and more delusional.

There’s a reason this site has as many views and posts as it does and it has nothing to do with anything more than the stupidity and delusion of the UFAG fans.

I for one would like to thank them all for their continued contributions to this site cause Lord knows in these troubled times we all need a good laugh.

So I propose a toast to all Gayturd fans.Your constant whining,delusion,stupidity and overall lack of brains and common sense are a daily source of my making It through COVID-19.

This is for you **** fans 🍺 May your constant whining and self loathing never end.

As someone whose pretty much been here from its inception and the fact that we’ve been having this thread for over 3 yrs now, just when you think you’ve seen the stupidest, dumbest and most delusional thing you could ever imagine anyone making someone pops up and blows your mind with something more stupid. Dumber and more delusional.

There’s a reason this site has as many views and posts as it does and it has nothing to do with anything more than the stupidity and delusion of the UFAG fans.

I for one would like to thank them all for their continued contributions to this site cause Lord knows in these troubled times we all need a good laugh.

So I propose a toast to all Gayturd fans.Your constant whining,delusion,stupidity and overall lack of brains and common sense are a daily source of my making It through COVID-19.

This is for you **** fans 🍺 May your constant whining and self loathing never end.
Only way I toast a gaytor is if their cup is full of bleach.

tenor (7).gif

Advertisement
Back