Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Been a while since I posted ITT, and I’ve missed quite a few posts so if this has already been said, apologies in advance....but can someone explain to me how this self-anointed “DBU” gets out-flanked by Boston College for a top recruit? LMFAO

Luke is their chief delusionist. He will probably be posting a mock class & potential gaytor flip article to make them feel better. Doesn't matter if he's still a part of that site or not. It's in his DNA at this point.

I still think he's responsible for a lot of the baffling **** they believe. He was incapable of giving them bad news without dropping a flip article soon after to nullify it. At end of signing day, when they didn't get many of the guys in his mock class, he'd post way too early mock class for the next year &.. shocker.. They were getting everybody.

First the one chick already making excuses “Taylor was only good because Collins got doubled”. Way to hype up a plan B guy who we’re pushing out because he’s the only Plametto guy you have a chance at.
Then, their #2 ranked commit decommits for Boston College and all of the sudden he’s not Gaytor quality. Dude! He was literally the second best player on your board! So he was a superstar when he was committed to you but now he’s clearly a bum since he dropped you for BC?

Gator fan at work just told me the kid was pushed out cause gates want to make a statement and pull in all the palmetto kids.
Said they have a silent in another position and they “sacrificed” a dude to make space.
He said “thats been the plan the whole time. Mullen loves trolling UM cause we didn’t hire him. That’s what happened with Boggle and the Lakeland Kids and it’s gonna happen again with palmetto kids”.
Couldn’t stop laughing!!!

“Keep laughing, you’ll see” he said.

“Oh I will”

Advertisement
First the one chick already making excuses “Taylor was only good because Collins got doubled”. Way to hype up a plan B guy who we’re pushing out because he’s the only Plametto guy you have a chance at.
Then, their #2 ranked commit decommits for Boston College and all of the sudden he’s not Gaytor quality. Dude! He was literally the second best player on your board! So he was a superstar when he was committed to you but now he’s clearly a bum since he dropped you for BC?
Smh....Gaytor Logicz(like Gaytor Math, Gaytor Way of Life, Gaytor Fashion, Gaytor Existence, etc. etc.) MAKES NO SENSE to anyone BUT THEM!!!! 😂😭😂

Gator fan at work just told me the kid was pushed out cause gates want to make a statement and pull in all the palmetto kids.
Said they have a silent in another position and they “sacrificed” a dude to make space.
He said “thats been the plan the whole time. Mullen loves trolling UM cause we didn’t hire him. That’s what happened with Boggle and the Lakeland Kids and it’s gonna happen again with palmetto kids”.

“Oh I will”
And these type of Meth-Induced, Delusion Based Stories/Reaction(s) from them are THE PRECISE REASON this thread is WELL, ALIVE, THRIVES, & WILL NEVER DIE!!!! Long Live Da Tears!!!!

P.S. I just CAN’T WAIT for 8/6/2020!!! I’m gonna feel like a 6 year old on Christmas Morning!!!!!

If your wife kept making out with young, athletically gifted, black men, you'd want to move on to the NFL, too...

Advertisement

“Oh I will”

So the person admits we wouldnt hire him.... show him the post on the gator site where the person claims he turned us down twice

“Oh I will”
02A3C711-BC4D-4091-B68C-DA79403A3A03.jpeg
@Canesfreak, i got ya covered. Edited it for ya. RVA

Advertisement
Let’s be real UF will always be the little dog in the state of Florida. As much as I hate FSU, I at least have respect for them... as for UF, they are just a loser program in my eyes (worst fan base in the country). We’ve been irrelevant for almost 2 decades and we still have more nattys than them... ****ttt combine FSU & UF and they only got 1 more than us. We know who runs the state of FL and that will never change.. NFLU 🙌🏼

Advertisement
Let’s be real UF will always be the little dog in the state of Florida. As much as I hate FSU, I at least have respect for them... as for UF, they are just a loser program in my eyes (worst fan base in the country). We’ve been irrelevant for almost 2 decades and we still have more nattys than them... ****ttt combine FSU & UF and they only got 1 more than us. We know who runs the state of FL and that will never change.. NFLU 🙌🏼
Two facts summarize this:
1) they have never in their history finished undefeated. They will say SEC, SEC, SEC. But they didn’t do it in the 90s. Somehow Bama, LSU, and Auburn have been able to do it. But the great Tim Tebow couldn’t.
2) They have a plaque with a speech that Tebow gave after losing to Ole Miss at home. Not Bama, not Georgia, not Auburn. Ole Miss. And they emblazoned this as part of their program’s lore. A loss. To Ole Miss. At home.

Advertisement
Back