Tears Gator Tears

1595041188330.png

1595041214810.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

This is the Gaytors' equivalent of the old FoxNews "people are talking" rumor creation methodology.

"It should be obvious the rumors have found their way to recruits". This is fugging hilarious. Yes, THAT is what has caused recruits to flee The Gaytor, "rumors" of Dan Mullen going to the NFL.

Meanwhile, there are annual rumors of Nick Saban's impending retirement, there WERE annual rumors of Urban Meyer's heart exploding, and there is a new rumor every few days that a hot OC/DC/position coach will jump to the NFL.

Outside of Frost in Lincoln, Mullet and The Gaytor are setting a new standard for pushing signees and verbals out of KKK-ainesville.

I'm just happy that Mullet is giving a NEW meaning to the "Gaytor Flipz Machine" this year...

Advertisement
This is the Gaytors' equivalent of the old FoxNews "people are talking" rumor creation methodology.

"It should be obvious the rumors have found their way to recruits". This is fugging hilarious. Yes, THAT is what has caused recruits to flee The Gaytor, "rumors" of Dan Mullen going to the NFL.

Meanwhile, there are annual rumors of Nick Saban's impending retirement, there WERE annual rumors of Urban Meyer's heart exploding, and there is a new rumor every few days that a hot OC/DC/position coach will jump to the NFL.

Outside of Frost in Lincoln, Mullet and The Gaytor are setting a new standard for pushing signees and verbals out of KKK-ainesville.

I'm just happy that Mullet is giving a NEW meaning to the "Gaytor Flipz Machine" this year...

If there is a God, Nick Saban retires, Alabama hires Dan Mullen to replace him, and UF hires Willie Taggart.

Advertisement
View attachment 122114
This kid shut it down last week. :ROFLMAO: I see the spin cycle has started. "Not a take", "Mullen NFL bound" lmfao.
Is this what that vaunted gaytor flipz machine looks like?
I mean if they cared about actual facts then they would’ve bothered to research his recruiter at BC and realized the guy can croot with the best of em. He helped take McFarland from us. If we ever got rid of Rumph I would add him to my short list.

Advertisement
I mean if they cared about actual facts then they would’ve bothered to research his recruiter at BC and realized the guy can croot with the best of em. He helped take McFarland from us. If we ever got rid of Rumph I would add him to my short list.

That’s my guy. Used to work w Aazar and you are 100000% correct. He has his foot in strong with ALL of those MD kids. He is on a fast track and that would be an A++++++ hire if we could pry him away.

Are you also a Bama fan? Wouldn't want him there. Ideally he pulls a Pete Carroll and leaves just before Clemson gets hit with huge recruiting violations.

Are you delusional? I'd simply rather have Mullet at an ACC rival where we could beat him from time to time (cause we **** sure know he wouldn't be putting Clemson in the ACC-CG every year.

That’s my guy. Used to work w Aazar and you are 100000% correct. He has his foot in strong with ALL of those MD kids. He is on a fast track and that would be an A++++++ hire if we could pry him away.
Yea, they legit got beat here. Their board is already shrinking at CB. They’re not going to turn down a legit 4* from a MD powerhouse. We wouldn’t even do that.

Advertisement
Back