Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
View attachment 121665
Hey Jeff, not to burst your bubble or anything but lol at us having a small brand. It took one 10 win season and a chain to out gross you in sales and not only did we out gross you, WE LAPPED YOU! You’ll never have a bigger brand than Miami.

Oh and another thing, Danny boy was never offered this job. He was vetoed by our Department because he rubbed people the wrong way. Thank god too, the weirdo couldn’t recruit down here even even if he had a Bama-esque budget.

UM having a small brand might be the most delusional statement I've ever read in all of my tears lololol

In some sort of twisted and delusional way you kind of have to respect and hand it to the gata faithful. I mean they do not budge on their kool aid drinking and excuse making.....like at all. Even Blake, their mod, thinks this is some sort of smoke screen and that the gata will pull this off. I mean they might, but dayum you have to hand it to them.

Advertisement
690798BF-83FE-4175-9E57-360FC3F8CE6E.jpeg
25ED908A-89DB-447B-8DCC-58B8E505BC4A.jpeg
EB9744C4-DFA7-49EF-B3BD-EB39231F016D.jpeg
B68E5EA5-19AB-40C6-8CA5-363F75A881A7.jpeg
D8F9B3CE-2449-4442-9F6F-0EA6226A3C3A.jpeg
359DB483-6990-49A9-8FBE-B516786F197A.jpeg
37FB8DB0-D48D-4F49-BB0A-CE72C7309E11.png
44C28637-AFAC-488F-8B91-3893A77F8F8A.jpeg
EE0DFCAE-E6EE-4869-9CA0-BD383E49DBDB.jpeg
BAE9E8CE-4DF5-49D8-A553-8AA75D7A89C4.png
2F10BA45-9D48-4FE8-A938-A682B6FEFCB6.jpeg
4279B224-020F-4A1F-9572-6F74DCDBD49A.jpeg

Lets not forget he also gets another bump because he's committed to a "marquee" program, not Indiana or Minnesota.

Due to Covid-19, 247 and Rivals are shutting down all of the scouting and rating activities. From now on, all recruits will fax their offer letters, potential position coaches, and rankings from non-live-competition camps to a new clearinghouse facility located in Gainesville, Florida.

There, a crack staff of psychometricians will perform rigorous Gaytor Mathz analysis on all recruits, ranking them by factors such as "where is a kid committed and is that school worse than Florida (of course it is)" and "adjustment factor designed to offset the bias of meany-meany websites".

The latest rankings will be released later today, and I have heard that all 79 Gaytor verbals, leans, leads, prospects, and Flipz candidates are ranked in the Top 100, which is completely fair based on the track record of Quarterback Whisperer Gawd Dan Mullet, the mighty "Gaytor Brand", attendance smack, and, of course, SEC-SEC-SEC.

UM having a small brand might be the most delusional statement I've ever read in all of my tears lololol
They really believe that their football program and lizard logo is more iconic and historic than the U with our 30 for 30’s & more rings. I mean - I’ll give them basketball and women’s softball.

Advertisement
The fact that they are now worried about Uncle Luke as well, and somehow convinced themselves he is back in the bag game, is pure gold.

Let's break this down a little bit.

On the "what is Miami doing" side, they come up with a MILLION theories. Uncle Puke, Ed Baba Yaga Reed, Massive Miami Bags, Tommy Streeter, relatives of UM employees, imprisonment in home gyms, "bullsh!te in ears", kids wanting to stand around in Miami driveways on Saturdays instead of playing football on Saturdays, lies told by a lame duck head coach who won't be around in anywhere from 1 to 3 years, illegal contact, Covid-19, players are soft and afraid to compete in the SEC-SEC-SEC, and most importantly, vague and unspecified lies that we can only guess at and certainly cannot articulate because they are either so vile and/or unbelievable.

On the "what is UiF doing" side, it's even more hilarious. Over half of the Gaytors fans profess genuine confusion on what could possibly be going wrong for them, particularly with the massive advantages of "on-field", Gaytor brand, GAWD coaches, attendance smack, facilities, Top 10 academic ranking, and SEC-SEC-SEC. But then, when the (slightly) more knowledgeable Gaytors fans point out the issues with the UiF assistant coaches, they dismiss things out of hand. The answer is staring them in the face, but they would rather devote all of their attention and imagination to inventing bizarre Miami attributes rather than admitting Gaytor shortcomings.

It's hilarious. And I love it. And I hope it continues FOREVER.

They really believe that their football program and lizard logo is more iconic and historic than the U with our 30 for 30’s & more rings. I mean - I’ll give them basketball and women’s softball.

Didn't you hear the news? In order to catch up to Miami's two 30-for-30 documentaries, UiF is commissioning a sequel to their first (very) successful 30-for-30 documentary (on Aaron Hernandez).

The second Gaytors doc is going to focus on how UiF went from being an exclusively white male educational institution with a horribly racist "Gaytor Bait" chant to a much more progressive and predominantly white male educational institution with the most widely recognized and iconic alligator "brand", and that ONLY ONCE did the institution mistakenly put a picture of a crocodile on the cover of the media guide.

Check your local cable listings for broadcast dates and times.

Advertisement
Didn't you hear the news? In order to catch up to Miami's two 30-for-30 documentaries, UiF is commissioning a sequel to their first (very) successful 30-for-30 documentary (on Aaron Hernandez).

The second Gaytors doc is going to focus on how UiF went from being an exclusively white male educational institution with a horribly racist "Gaytor Bait" chant to a much more progressive and predominantly white male educational institution with the most widely recognized and iconic alligator "brand", and that ONLY ONCE did the institution mistakenly put a picture of a crocodile on the cover of the media guide.

Check your local cable listings for broadcast dates and times.
oy-vey-4io-prints.jpg

Their obsession with class ranking is borderline psychotic. They don’t care whether or not the player is actually good, just that he’s ranked high. They’d rather sign a top 5 class full of busts than a top 15 class full of gems.

Which Mullen has been doing on the reg.... how many kids does he lose each cycle to "not qualifying" or some other stupid reason...

Also, I don't think Alderman really believes that UF is still in it. He's got to keep the membership coming back for more. There's one poster who seems to get it - calls himself JeffDemps -

"Right, eveyone does know, but it’s pretty obvious that the 247 staff has been asked to keep it quiet out of respect. Ivins has the inside info in Coral Gables.

Blake was told to keep the J Brooks commitment quiet and he did. Ivins came across the J Brooks info independently and immediately dropped a CB. Don’t be so naive."

Alderman denied this was the case but no one believes him. Alderman said "I mainly don’t want to change my pick unless I know for sure. Because I’d hate to have to change it and then have to change it back." Pretty lame if you ask me...

Advertisement
Also, I don't think Alderman really believes that UF is still in it. He's got to keep the membership coming back for more. There's one poster who seems to get it - calls himself JeffDemps -

"Right, eveyone does know, but it’s pretty obvious that the 247 staff has been asked to keep it quiet out of respect. Ivins has the inside info in Coral Gables.

Blake was told to keep the J Brooks commitment quiet and he did. Ivins came across the J Brooks info independently and immediately dropped a CB. Don’t be so naive."

Alderman denied this was the case but no one believes him. Alderman said "I mainly don’t want to change my pick unless I know for sure. Because I’d hate to have to change it and then have to change it back." Pretty lame if you ask me...

Thats why they're gonna crucify him. Some posters can see through his BS and have called him on it. He knows exactly whats happening

I think Jeff Demps is another g8r Jeff account. That dude gets tossed repeatedly for being annoying but I do think what he is saying here is accurate as you said. It makes a lot of sense.

Advertisement
Back