Tears Gator Tears

I suggest all of us locate our umbrellas and our pumps cause when LT does it will be one **** of a tears downpour......and when they whiff on Palmetto the school their whole class depends on we might need an ark cause that might be a 40 day 40 night type event..lol

Advertisement
I respect that. And to @DTP's point, two of the biggest Canes fans I know went to UiF (and repped Miami the entire time). They walked in huge Hurricanes fans and no amount of swampgas and jorts was going to change that.

I can let slide the unfortunate South Florida kid who travels to UiF or F$U without any real love for college football and ends up a rabid UiF or F$U fan while up there. That's bound to happen.

But whenever some grown person tries to tell me, "hey, I used to love Miami. Big Hurricanes fan. But, you know, I went to school in [insert trash town] and became an [insert trash team] fan," my response is, "you were never a Hurricane fan. And we would never want you claiming you are."
I was destined to go out of state and I intentionally applied to smaller schools without football programs as I didn’t even want a conflict. Lol

D30C7F32-2908-4971-8F55-CF2B2B720F31.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have they ever had a DB at (lol) DBU that wasn’t a bust? After a while, you’d think that NFL teams would avoid drafting their players like a plague.
I would say joe Haden because he was actually good for a bit, but even he had a very sudden and steep drop off.

Only people calling UF “DBU” Is UF people, kind of like how they now call themselves “TEU”.

Just waiting on “QBU” once Trask gets drafted in the 6th round and Emory Jones gets drafted to play RB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not anymore. The STA kids used to be rock solid, and their coaches would hold their feet to the fire. New generation of kids and coaches.

yeah they used to have rules about flipping and **** which is why you got them they were good as gold in their commitment

Advertisement
Back