Tears Gator Tears

Man ain't nobody scared of Miami. We lost to FIU and been saying this sh't for over ten years.
Of course it's a concern. If not to lose to Miami, it's the potential talent drain.

It's no coincidence that FSU thrived recruiting wise during the Shannon/Golden era. It's not coincidence that Urban Meyer had an easy path to building a dominant Gator team in the mid 2000s as Miami fell off. It's no coincidence that both Florida and Florida State temporarily became juggernauts between 1995 - 1999 as Miami was on probation.

A revived Miami program increases the competition for Johnny McFiveStar, and Billy McFourStar. And as it is, through all of Miami's underperformance there has been only one year (2011) where the Hurricanes failed to land at least eight blue chip caliber players. So what happens if Miami really goes on the ascent and starts consistently winning 10 - 11 games per year? That increases the recruiting competition and narrows the talent pool for Florida and Florida State. So yes, if I were them I'd be concerned. Recruiting is the lifeblood of every program, and a Miami revival is one more complication for them.

Advertisement
Of course it's a concern. If not to lose to Miami, it's the potential talent drain.

It's no coincidence that FSU thrived recruiting wise during the Shannon/Golden era. It's not coincidence that Urban Meyer had an easy path to building a dominant Gator team in the mid 2000s as Miami fell off. It's no coincidence that both Florida and Florida State temporarily became juggernauts between 1995 - 1999 as Miami was on probation.

A revived Miami program increases the competition for Johnny McFiveStar, and Billy McFourStar. And as it is, through all of Miami's underperformance there has been only one year (2011) where the Hurricanes failed to land at least eight blue chip caliber players. So what happens if Miami really goes on the ascent and starts consistently winning 10 - 11 games per year? That increases the recruiting competition and narrows the talent pool for Florida and Florida State. So yes, if I were them I'd be concerned. Recruiting is the lifeblood of every program, and a Miami revival is one more complication for them.
I agree that when we're doing what we're supposed to be doing both those schools eat less.

The problem is, with our current coaching staff there's no reason to believe we'll be an actual threat in the near future.

C4634D16-FE89-4F23-A9D1-5DD3FAD83D26.jpeg
12F68ABC-5B81-46C1-842E-389053187083.jpeg
A08A1DD1-ED62-4760-847A-C4C9263573FC.jpeg
70C4F68F-E101-4348-B63E-32A4582CEED1.jpeg
0F2A450E-9329-434E-9B95-5FB212FE8004.jpeg
27F7D000-E4B9-47B0-B866-817B71B95AD8.png
CE96FF60-705D-451A-B6E1-42CDAEB97F5E.png
D9145E22-6910-4139-9D19-DCBC3518C9D0.jpeg

Advertisement
I honestly do not know what is going on here.

Gaytors talking about how the kid "doesn't look the part", as if he never took an in-person visit or the coaches never had a chance to go to his home.

Or them yapping about this kid having lost so much weight, when he was just at UF a few weeks ago and has not yet enrolled at UM.

At this rate, in a few weeks the Gaytors will be telling us how Walker "wasn't a take".

I honestly do not know what is going on here.

Gaytors talking about how the kid "doesn't look the part", as if he never took an in-person visit or the coaches never had a chance to go to his home.

Or them yapping about this kid having lost so much weight, when he was just at UF a few weeks ago and has not yet enrolled at UM.

At this rate, in a few weeks the Gaytors will be telling us how Walker "wasn't a take".
They’re special

Advertisement
Not only are the Gaytor porsters delusional about the Gaytors, but they are delusional about the Miami posters.

"Big Daddy Mafia" comments on TheSwamp15's post of an InsideTheU thread, and claims that Miami fans think we are getting all the top Palmetto kids.

Fact check:

ajone228Sun May 24 2020VIP
Staff just has to keep workin

gutz16Sun May 24 2020VIP
Staff been putting in the time. In the end I just feel we do t have enough money to hang.

Canesfan334Sun May 24 2020VIP
Yeah it's shocking were in his top 5

Cane786Sun May 24 2020VIP
I am cautiously optimistic

UsafcaneSun May 24 2020VIP
How often do we win recruits that have us with all SEC schools?

cperrycoSun May 24 2020VIP
I don't think we pull off all 3. But it’s slightly possible if we show out this year.

bolivarSun May 24 2020VIP
If we land one of those, I’ll be happy as a pig in

Cane786Sun May 24 2020VIP
If we land those three

cperrycoSun May 24 2020VIP
With the talent on the roster now if we stack some elite talent in this class

COcane4lifeSun May 24 2020VIP
Win big and we’ll be in the mix for all the palmetto kids plus James Williams.

JakeF081416Sun May 24 2020
As long as Bama, Clemson or Ohio St isn’t in it

Big goochSun May 24 2020VIP
I think if we win we can land the palmetto guys, idk about Williams tho.

NjcaneSun May 24 2020VIP
Banana in the tail pipe IMO.

NjcaneSun May 24 2020VIP
This kid isnt coming to Miami. You know that.

Alexst22Sun May 24 2020VIP
I hate to be a Debbie downer but we’re lucky to get one of those guys. Probably 0/3. I’d be legitimately happy with 1 of the 3 there’s no way we get all of em

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but where does it say that Miami fans are confident that we will get the Palmetto kids?

But that's Gaytor porsters for you, always making some stuff up that we never said. Like "our backups are better than our starters". Miami fans never said that, let along thought that. They just made it up.

But what I do know is true is that...Gaytor fans wear jorts.
Solid post 👌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back