Tears Gator Tears

it gets better. now it's our STAFF's fault:

When you are recruiting the premier prospects in south Florida, you want to control as many of the variables as possible, because there are a lot of them surrounding every player down there.

We had control over his timeline and where he was going to choose. We had the upper hand on Alabama. That upper hand evaporated when it went public and the biggest wild card in the game (Nick Saban) gets thrown into the mix.

The Miami coaching staff were the 1st ones outside of the UF network (everyone on our side did their job) to catch wind of the decision and absolutely had something to do with that pick being made public.

At that point Saban turned up the heat. They were able to schedule a virtual visit this week and Saban talked to Brooks personally after the visit. That is when he allegedly told Saban that he was coming to Alabama. No, it wasn’t just a visit and conversation with Nick that would’ve turned the tide in the recruitment.

where is this? Can I leave a commit?

Advertisement
it gets better. now it's our STAFF's fault:

When you are recruiting the premier prospects in south Florida, you want to control as many of the variables as possible, because there are a lot of them surrounding every player down there.

We had control over his timeline and where he was going to choose. We had the upper hand on Alabama. That upper hand evaporated when it went public and the biggest wild card in the game (Nick Saban) gets thrown into the mix.

The Miami coaching staff were the 1st ones outside of the UF network (everyone on our side did their job) to catch wind of the decision and absolutely had something to do with that pick being made public.

At that point Saban turned up the heat. They were able to schedule a virtual visit this week and Saban talked to Brooks personally after the visit. That is when he allegedly told Saban that he was coming to Alabama. No, it wasn’t just a visit and conversation with Nick that would’ve turned the tide in the recruitment.

I'm not sure where you got that post, but based on the ****TY writing style, I'm going to guess that's a Peter "Bob Redman" Griffin special.

"Control as many of the variables as possible"? "Because there are a lot of them"? Like what? Be specific. Don't use cliches.

"We had control over his timeline and where he was going to choose"? A lot of you "I don't see color" types like to criticize those of us who talk about the "plantation mentality" in the SEC, but this is just a ridiculous sentence - "we had control over his timeline". Holy ****e, the Gaytors really do think that they control everything.

Oh lord, "the Miami coaching staff" were the "1st ones outside of the UF network"? So, the kid didn't call, you know, ALABAMA first? Or that Miami is to blame because the kid was kind enough to make a courtesy call to the Hometown Team?

"Absolutely had something to do with that pick being made public". Something? Nothing specific, just "something"? How did Wiltfong get his information? Did "the Miami coaching staff" tip off Wiltfong too? And now we are supposed to believe that Manny has some secret insight into Saban's heart and mind, that Manny knows if he calls a 247 writer, the 247 writer will change his crystal ball, thus alerting Saban, thus causing Saban to call the kid to threaten his Bama spot? Wow, this is some next-level conspiracy theory nonsense.

That craptastic 4-paragraph pile HAD to have been written by Bob Redman.

Tell me I'm not dreaming.

AE7452D6-02D7-4863-A562-CE4E88241585.gif

Advertisement
Right now if Brooks picks Miami out of the blue it would literally be better than ***. I would literally turn down all kind of puzzy if Brooks pics Miami.
But those are the kind of sad unrealistic dreams that married middle aged men have. Brooks ain’t coming and I’m in no position to turn down any ***. Even toothless ones.

Right now if Brooks picks Miami out of the blue it would literally be better than ***. I would literally turn down all kind of puzzy if Brooks pics Miami.
But those are the kind of sad unrealistic dreams that married middle aged men have. Brooks ain’t coming and I’m in no position to turn down any ***. Even toothless ones.
I'd stop drinking for a couple weeks if he picked Miami because I'd be in shock for that long.

Advertisement
DB7BC9B5-D717-4ED5-AFC3-170DDB41F02A.gif

All my posts are off the Gator 247 thread "247 crystal ball forecast". It's 37 pages now. They are absolutely insane over this. Even with Alderman and Stampini telling them that Brooks was a Bama lean all cycle and the only "smoke" to UF was recently. They don't want to hear it. They are convinced they had him until Ivins crystal ball. He was sabotaging them... It's beyond hilarious

Gotta love this:
"The problem is 247 gets a big check from Alabama for inside information and “Alabama bumps”

None are from Redmon. He must have posted some long article and they deleted it and he hasn't been heard from since....

Advertisement
All my posts are off the Gator 247 thread "247 crystal ball forecast". It's 37 pages now. They are absolutely insane over this. Even with Alderman and Stampini telling them that Brooks was a Bama lean all cycle and the only "smoke" to UF was recently. They don't want to hear it. They are convinced they had him until Ivins crystal ball. He was sabotaging them... It's beyond hilarious

Gotta love this:
"The problem is 247 gets a big check from Alabama for inside information and “Alabama bumps”

None are from Redmon. He must have posted some long article and they deleted it and he hasn't been heard from since....
They deleted his article. Blake said they deleted it because it was written before all the threads started and would be redundant.

Advertisement

Gotta love this:

But, but, but....

The Gaytors had CONTROL OVER HIS TIMELINE and WHERE HE WAS GOING TO CHOOSE. Dammit, the Gaytors HAD THE UPPER HAND ON ALABAMA.

It was that god**** "virtual visit" that caused the upper hand to evaporate.

Everyone knows that you can't bread your chicken cutlets before the eggs have been laid.

Thanking ice Harris on his tweet. Where’s Telly at for us? Did we hire the wrong dude? Is Telly even on staff?

Advertisement
Back