Tears Gator Tears

Exactly.

We have thousands of pages of Gaytor porsters using the most insane logic, the most delusional optimism...so it is nice to get ONE person who can speak with a measure of sanity and intelligence.

It's like adding a squirt of lemon juice, it just brightens everything up.
Yeah, I agree with you. The traditionalists don’t though. I’m not looking to fight with them over it - that defeats a greater purpose.

Advertisement
The same saban that just learned how to use his email?

On another note shouldn’t they be concerned that had Brooks “locked up” and then he left cause some writer tipped off saban? And he was able to swoop in at the drop of a hat and steal him? I’d be scared if that’s all it took

Exactly means they're recruiters suck

Did Ivins post a story on THEIR board? It was my understanding that every writer writes for his "home" board, and that any other board might repost it, kinda like how AP stories are picked up by newspapers across the country.

Also, I thought it was that Peter-Griffin-looking Gaytor dude who wrote about Ivins' crystal ball.
His CB article was posted on their board. It’s VIP so I can’t see it and I don’t know how it ended up on their board. Supposedly, the gaytor writers didn’t make CB’s bc they didn’t want to tip Saban off.
Lol. The whole thing is ridiculous.

His CB article was posted on their board. It’s VIP so I can’t see it and I don’t know how it ended up on their board. Supposedly, the gaytor writers didn’t make CB’s bc they didn’t want to tip Saban off.
Lol. The whole thing is ridiculous.

I would never argue with you, maybe the article was once there (it is not now), but when I have conversed with these website guys, I was told that each board picks and chooses which "national" stories to run (i.e., for UF, it would be any other writers besides Alderman, Goldkamp, and Peter "Redman" Griffin).

Otherwise, some wise-**** Tennessee writer could just create a "Gaytors eat boogers" story and post it on the UF board without permission.

I mean, the story is true, but still...

Advertisement
They are bent because their own mods wouldn't put a cb in for Brooks on Wednesday. They said they were asked to keep it on the down low. They were worried if word got out to Saban, he would "Leatherwood" them again. Guessing they believe Saban stole Alex Leatherwood from them.... Then Ivins comes along and posts a story on their board about putting a cb in for Brooks to UF.

So now, that story and cb raised the flag to Saban who swooped in and "convinced" Brooks to flip to Bama....

I had a somewhat “credible” source for a few months now telling me that if and only if Miami was nationally ranked he would consider the canes and it would be his top choice. Then his next choice would be to stay in state. The rumors of him wanting to leave the state were rumors “allegedly”. However, bama has been in the picture for a while and has remained in contact.
idk what what’s going on with bama but they did this before in 2018 when they lagged way behind in recruiting then started popping top kids left and right. Bama can afford to just stay in the picture and then when saban calls it’s a wrap most of the time and it appears that this is what happened. It happened to us with Harris and Ingrahm.
I’m not an insider nor do I hang around recruiting contacts. This was just a person at the school that I happened to be in confact with due to my job. It can still be bs but it’s information was told so I’m passing it on.

Advertisement
He’s not there anymore. Lol
Apparently he’s locked up. He got caught by campus police trying to steal the ***** gauntlet machine from greentree. He was accompanied by this individual
1588949648607.jpeg

I would never argue with you, maybe the article was once there (it is not now), but when I have conversed with these website guys, I was told that each board picks and chooses which "national" stories to run (i.e., for UF, it would be any other writers besides Alderman, Goldkamp, and Peter "Redman" Griffin).

Otherwise, some wise-**** Tennessee writer could just create a "Gaytors eat boogers" story and post it on the UF board without permission.

I mean, the story is true, but still...
I just looked again and it wasn’t an article. It looks like he started a thread on their board that he put in a CB for UiF, I’m assuming Brooks. It’s in VIP so I can’t read it but here’s the link. Maybe someone on that board can confirm.

Dear Ivins,
Sorry for all the sht talking I’ve done about you and the way I called you a snitch and an sec spy.
But for the sake of brotherhood and cumbaya spirit of the new milenials, could you please put a bunch of andromeda sized crystal ********s for every kid uf is targeting.

Sincerely
PA-C/USMC

Advertisement
I just looked again and it wasn’t an article. It looks like he started a thread on their board that he put in a CB for UiF, I’m assuming Brooks. It’s in VIP so I can’t read it but here’s the link. Maybe someone on that board can confirm.

At this point here is the scenarios in my head

1. Brooks told Ivins he was going to Florida and Ivins spilled the beans to through it in the face of the people at Swamp247. Saban caught wind(They have a staffer whose sole purpose is to chase down message board posts about their top recruits.) Saban was able to "change" his mind.

2. Brooks lied and said he was going to Florida to garner up some excitement and was going to pick Alabama all along.

3. Brooks is one sly mf who understands Marketing and excitement. Put it out there he is going to commit to either Florida or Alabama but ultimately picks Miami because how can you support and grow a clothing line in Gainesville or Tuscaloosa? Plus there is no law in Alabama that will allow college athletes to make money of their likeness.

But this is a side note on Brooks. For a kid that has a clothing line that he is hoping to build and grow. Why tf arent you looking at schools like Miami, USC, UCLA, and Georgia Tech? Put yourself in the best position to globally sell your brand.

But this is a side note on Brooks. For a kid that has a clothing line that he is hoping to build and grow. Why tf arent you looking at schools like Miami, USC, UCLA, and Georgia Tech? Put yourself in the best position to globally sell your brand.

Maybe it is a clothing line that only sells jorts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
At this point here is the scenarios in my head

1. Brooks told Ivins he was going to Florida and Ivins spilled the beans to through it in the face of the people at Swamp247. Saban caught wind(They have a staffer whose sole purpose is to chase down message board posts about their top recruits.) Saban was able to "change" his mind.

2. Brooks lied and said he was going to Florida to garner up some excitement and was going to pick Alabama all along.

3. Brooks is one sly mf who understands Marketing and excitement. Put it out there he is going to commit to either Florida or Alabama but ultimately picks Miami because how can you support and grow a clothing line in Gainesville or Tuscaloosa? Plus there is no law in Alabama that will allow college athletes to make money of their likeness.

Going with 3

After a rash of panic, the gaytors will turn to the gaytor flipz machine to get him back... and all the methhead gaytors can go back to banging their sisters.

Advertisement
Back