Tears Gator Tears

EF415055-C0A1-462F-ABF7-7E155A25B59C.png

Something to monitor here....at the beginning of camp they had 3 guys playing their nose spot.

Kyree Campbell - hurt his groin the other day and I don’t believe he’s practicing

Elijah Conliffe - rumored to be injured and not playing against us

Tedarrelle Slaton - rumored to be suspended

****. They already don’t have great depth or talent at their 3T spot. Polite is in the league. Maybe just maybe the young bucks on our OL can do something.

Advertisement
So to summarize, of their "vaunted" 2019 class, 4 didnt make it in (Henderson, Black, Hammond and Wilson) and 2 have already left the team (Steele and Jones). Thats 6 of 25 signees, and for the star whores, all 4 stars!!! Am I missing anyone?

Don’t forget their much ballyhooed recruit, Lloyd Summerall II......
CD2B8BE1-CB5A-4339-BD2F-DED7DABAB49C.jpeg

Advertisement
View attachment 93667

Something to monitor here....at the beginning of camp they had 3 guys playing their nose spot.

Kyree Campbell - hurt his groin the other day and I don’t believe he’s practicing

****. They already don’t have great depth or talent at their 3T spot. Polite is in the league. Maybe just maybe the young bucks on our OL can do something.

Big if true. Turdbarrel has been rumored but if the other 2 can’t play...

Advertisement
View attachment 93667

If they can’t get any pressure up the middle that would mean we could let our guards help the young tackles a lot more than if they had a real threat at the 3 Tech. That could change the game entirely. If we protect Jarren we win

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 93667

Music to my ears

Advertisement
Back