Tears Gator Tears

These idiot's keep saying the deepest receiving core. There is a difference between deep and being good. Hate to tell them but yes while their receivers may be talented, Mullens system is more run first than pass. Also you actually have to have a QB who gets you the ball and what they fail to realize is Mullen protects Franks by masking his biggest problem which is passing!
I know Franks will be in New York this year, but did y’all know that he only threw for 300 yards more than Kosi/Malik in 2018? Who would’ve thought?

Advertisement
Capture.PNG

Anyone with access want to let this guy know that the ads are picked based on his browsing history?

Advertisement
Their Heisman hopeful Taco Hotdog had 0, that’s ZERO games over 300 yards last season and only 3 over 250. Those 3 were FSPOO, Vandy and Idaho. Yet they are going to beat us by 60.

He also didn't make the all conference team & pff has him as the 8th best QB in the conference. He has no offensive line AND he was HORRIBLE against the blitz!

Nothing about him says "put 60 on UM". I'd be worried as **** if he was our QB. But I've yet to single a single gator fan acknowledge any of his issues.

Advertisement
If the double wide was on a foundation then yeah its real estate. Otherwise...someone would have to secure a mortgage for just the value of the land which is possible cause the land isn't going to drive off when the mortgagor decides to default leaving the bank with just a topless crawlspace.

At least thats my understanding.

Either way...fvck all these gaytor fans and their not mortgage mortgages

You cant get a mortgage in the keys unless your home is built to Dade county code, which very few are, and no trailers are. If there is a mortgage involved, its from the seller or a private individual.

I live like 20 minutes from Ocala in Dunnellon. I can believe the mobile home lots thing, lmfao.
You in Dunnellon? Man I gotta lot of family in that area (Thomas & Dixon).
I have property there too, cross the bridge by the railroad tracks, you know what I’m talking about.
Small world

Advertisement
Advertisement
what the **** lives out in dunnellon?
Don’t sleep on Dunnellon and Crystal River, did you see ‘Square Grouper’?

IN NOVEMBER OF 1977, ASSISTED BY LOCAL AUTHORITIES, AGENTS OF OUR TAMPA OFFICE EXECUTED A SEARCH WARRANT ON A FARM IN DUNNELLON IN MARION COUNTY. THEY ARRESTED SIX INDIVIDUALS THERE AND THEY DISCOVERED APPROXIMATELY 25,000 LBS OF MARIJUANA SECRETED IN UNDERGROUND STORAGE BINS UNDERNEATH THE BARN. THERE WERE ROOMS UNDERGROUND. THAT'S WHAT IT AMOUNTED TO. LATER ON IN THE INVESTIGATION I DISCOVERED THAT THEY HAD RENTED A FRONT-END LOADER FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIGGING THE UNDERGROUND STOREROOMS AND THEN BUILDING A BARN ON TOP OF IT. THEY CAME AND THEY TOOK US AWAY. AND THEY TOOK OUR THINGS, TOOK OUR GANJA. Rather: THREE MONTHS LATER THE COAST GUARD BOARDED THIS 60' YACHT AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE CROSS FLORIDA BARGE CANAL IN CITRUS COUNTY.

ONBOARD THEY FOUND 20 TONS OF MARIJUANA.
16 PEOPLE WERE ARRESTED NEARBY INCLUDING KEITH GORDON– THE HEAD OF THE COPTIC CHURCH IN JAMAICA. Funes: WE CAME DOWN ON THEM EARLY THIS PARTICULAR MORNING AND THEY SCATTERED ALL OVER THE PLACE. AND WE ENDED UP WITH A YACHT, SEVERAL BUSES AND 19 TONS OF MARIJUANA. WELL, TODAY A GRAND JURY INDICTED 19 MEMBERS OF THE SECT, CHARGING THEM WITH OPERATING A NATIONWIDE MARIJUANA SMUGGLING OPERATION. THE INDICTMENT ALLEGED THEY USED EIGHT OCEANGOING VESSELS, OPERATED THROUGH AT LEAST FIVE CORPORATIONS AND HAD MADE A FORTUNE IN THE SMUGGLING OPERATION.

Their Heisman hopeful Taco Hotdog had 0, that’s ZERO games over 300 yards last season and only 3 over 250. Those 3 were FSPOO, Vandy and Idaho. Yet they are going to beat us by 60.
There’s going to be two different reactions by the Gators fans on 8/25.
1. Man Miami’s defense is as good as Clemson and Bama combined

2. Man we suck, Fire Mullen’s

The most heralded thread of CIS history is getting derailed. This has been our morning coffee for the better part of a year. Stop letting single wide lifers get in our way.

I want moar info on the fat gator leg injury. WTF do they make his crutches out of anyway? I know the gator can’t afford Dade county pine. For the single wide living, toothless, inbred, mullet haired, jort wearing, meth smoking population in Gainesville...Dade county pine is the hardest wood to ever exist in FL. It’s exactly like the one you’re going to feel next Saturday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back