Tears Gator Tears

And in the screenshots I just posted, they said they’ll use outside screens like a running game. They know he’s not going outside on us and he doesn’t have close to the OL he had last year.

That is exactly what kills me. I get wanting to be confident in your team, coming off a 10 win season. I do. But to think Perine is going to get outside and break off long runs is ludicrous. He is slow. Even the biggest UF homer knows that. His backup isn't exactly known for his speed either.

Advertisement
Seriously, I am starting to think that gayBait 247 is an elaborate gaytor plot to dumb down their enemies.

957DEC93-B232-4585-8E92-E547613C1BE2.jpeg
DCCA29D9-37C7-4201-B756-7DCB02B5073A.jpeg

You dont turn away a Derek Wingo.

Stop
The same was said about MRob (20+ sacks in a season).

Give me LBs that have actually played LB.

I have played both positions and know the learning curve that most never get over.

But he is amazing at camps...

How does he look at LB with 300+ lbs OGs coming to take his head.

Can he read an OL, into the backfield, locate the ball then shed a block and make a tackle in a split second?

LB is so much more than size, speed and the BS LBs do in these camps.

I personally like Cave more for our needs in a 4-3.

The star whores might not agree, but I’ve seen this one before and I’ll take my chances with the guy with elite LB instincts and over 150 tackles (Cave & Flagg) over a guy who has only played QB and DE.

And yes, I would 100% take Hyppolite over Wingo.

Last edited:
That is exactly what kills me. I get wanting to be confident in your team, coming off a 10 win season. I do. But to think Perine is going to get outside and break off long runs is ludicrous. He is slow. Even the biggest UF homer knows that. His backup isn't exactly known for his speed either.
I thought they were talking about using WR screens. I can’t imagine that they’re thinking that using Pee-Rine in any outside capacity will help them.

Advertisement
The same was said about MRob (20+ sacks in a season).

Give me LBs that have actually played LB.

I have played both positions and know the learning curve that most never get over.

But he is amazing at camps...

How does he look at LB with 300+ lbs OGs coming to take his head.

Can he read an OL, into the backfield, locate the ball then shed a block and make a tackle in a split second?

LB is so much more than size, speed and the BS LBs do in these camps.

I personally like Cave more for our needs in a 4-3.

The star whores might not agree, but I’ve seen this one before and I’ll take my chances with the guy with elite LB instincts and over 150 tackles over a guy who has only played QB and DE.

I would 100% take Hyppolite over Wingo.
I’m not jumping in to take a side. I like Cave and Hippolite but I’d take Wingo too...unless Kirby wants him just to **** off Mullet.

I’d take Wingo and Dexter without thinking twice. They’re gonna land some that we’d want. That’s just inevitable.
I would like him in the class just to stick it to the turds, but if I had to choose Hyppolite or Wingo for the last LB spot, it is Hyppolite for me.

I have a long history of posting my dislike of recruiting HS DEs to play LB here as it has never worked out for us other than Tavaras Golden his Sr year.

IMO those types work better as 3-4 OLBs than 4-3 LBs.

Now back to the tears!

I would like him in the class just to stick it to the turds, but if I had to choose Hyppolite or Wingo for the last LB spot, it is Hyppolite for me.

I have a long history of posting my dislike of recruiting HS DEs to play LB here as it has never worked out for us other than Tavaras Golden his Sr year.

IMO those types work better as 3-4 OLBs than 4-3 LBs.

Now back to the tears!
I don’t disagree and I know way less about it than you. I never got that DE to LB move. It’s kind of Golden-esque. We’re much better when big Safeties go to LB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you guys beat us and we have a bunch of our guys suspended it really is not impressive. We play big dogs in the SEC. Its totally different from Michigan because that is the peach bowl, and premier bowl game, whereas for a team of our stature (Tebow went here), playing the lowly hurricanes does not mean much.
**** you

Advertisement
Back