Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Funny how the dip**** who said the only O-line commit we brought in last year would be their lowest rated player at any position. As a typical gaytor, he's a star *****. So... what is the average ranking and stars of the O-line they expect to push our D around with?

Lets use some common sense. As a poster above said, it's not delusional Canes fans being over confident about our D. There are a lot of talking heads and analysts saying Miami has a legit defense. The only people making the "Miami's defense sucks" argument.. IS gaytor fans. There is a reason for that: they're wrong. I'd be pretty damned concerned about that O-line if I were them, and not just because I'm a Canes fan.

Franks struggles against pressure. Period. This thread has dozens of screen shots of them complaining about it. Manny is going to blitz him. Their rebuilt line will have to stop it.

Perine is a power back. Which is fine. But he's not beating anyone to the outside. He wants to run right at the D-line and wear it down. If the O-line can't get a push, what's he gonna do? They don't have a speed back to mix in like they did with Scarlett. So they're gonna have to rely on their O-line getting a push, or its back Franks against pressure.
And as hard as this is for them to admit, much less accept, 4 year starter at MLB at the U.. is kind of a big deal. If Perine wants to run right at Shaq Quarterman, he's not going to win that battle.

So again.. that O-line should worry the **** out of them.

Last edited:
Funny how the dip**** who said the only O-line commit we brought in last year would be their lowest rated player at any position. As a typical gaytor, he's a star *****. So... what is the average ranking and stars of the O-line they expect to push our D around?

Lets use some common sense. As a poster above said, it's not delusional Canes fans being over confident about our D. There are a lot of talking heads and analysts saying Miami has a legit defense. The only people making the "Miami's defense sucks" argument.. IS gaytor fans. There is a reason for that: they're wrong. I'd be pretty damned concerned about that O-line if I were them, and not just because I'm a Canes fan.

Franks struggles against pressure. Period. This thread has dozens of screen shots of them complaining about it. Manny is going to blitz him. Their rebuilt line will have to stop it.

Perine is a power back. Which is fine. But he's not beating anyone to the outside. He wants to run right at the D-line and wear it down. If the O-line can't get a push, what's he gonna do? They don't have a speed back to mix in like they did with Scarlett. So they're gonna have to rely on their O-line getting a push, or its back Franks against pressure.
And as hard as this is for them to admit, much less accept, 4 year starter at MLB at the U.. is kind of a big deal. If Perine wants to run right at Shaq Quarterman, he's not going to win that battle.

So again.. no O-line should worry the **** out of them.

I said this weeks ago but as the game gets closer your gonna see a lot of false bravado coming from them, but they are legit worried about this game don't let them fool you

I said this weeks ago but as the game gets closer your gonna see a lot of false bravado coming from them, but they are legit worried about this game don't let them fool you

They’re Miami 2018. I’ve said it for 6 months now. The gator this year is a carbon copy of us last year. Everyone on this board KNEW we’d kick the **** out of LSU. But in the back of our minds, it was more hope than confidence. And we saw what happened. UF will lose 4 games this year, easily.

Advertisement
I remember you posting that and it’s happening. It’s almost like they keep telling themselves how we have no chance as if they’re trying to convince themselves and just will it into existence. I can’t wait for the post-game meltdown and screenshots. In fact, I would love to see their game thread meltdown.

Advertisement

Gotta be. If someone told me we could have their offense today, I wouldn't take it.

We've been down this road before. Franks' numbers last year are eerily similar to Malik's in 2017. There is no way I'd want a QB who panics under pressure, paired with a power back, playing behind an O-line thin on talent AND experience.

Advertisement
BFEF77EE-7D0D-46DB-80EA-7AEA61C028E4.png
B2AA5372-7043-469A-A647-0F560442403F.jpeg
73336084-1966-4609-9C1D-7713221F93B9.jpeg

Funny how the dip**** who said the only O-line commit we brought in last year would be their lowest rated player at any position. As a typical gaytor, he's a star *****. So... what is the average ranking and stars of the O-line they expect to push our D around?

So again.. that O-line should worry the **** out of them.

Their running game hasn’t been good in a decade and honestly Perine isn’t even good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back