Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Best octopus I've ever had was in Cartagena.
Its really an amazing place and I want my kids to see it bc i know they’ll choose to see other places when they’re old enough. I’m even doing a Bazurto Market Tour and cooking lesson with a chef one of the days there.

Its really an amazing place and Inwant my kids to see it bc i know they’ll choose to see other places when they’re old enough. I’m even doing a Bazurto Market Tour and cooking lesson with a chef one of the days there.

DM me some itinerary options for a gringo. I've been trying to get my wife (Honduran) on board for a trip to Cartagena.

Ok back to the business at hand.

Early September.
His testing numbers were elite as a HS senior at the opening finals. He ran a 4.42 40 with a 4.08 Shuttle. He will still be good 11 months after an ACL. It’s doubtful he’ll be as elite though. I would prefer to see him on JT4. There’s nobody on UFs WR squad that runs and cuts like him. Osborn should be able to overpower Henderson. He gets frustrated with big WRs that get physical from what I’ve seen on tape.

His testing numbers were elite as a HS senior at the opening finals. He ran a 4.42 40 with a 4.08 Shuttle. He will still be good 11 months after an ACL. It’s doubtful he’ll be as elite though. I would prefer to see him on JT4. There’s nobody on UFs WR squad that runs and cuts like him. Osborn should be able to overpower Henderson. He gets frustrated with big WRs that get physical from what I’ve seen on tape.

Marco also tore his ACL in HS in August 2015 and put up those numbers you posted in July 2016. So 11 months post ACL in HS, he had a 4.08 shuttle. I still don’t believe he’ll be 100.0% on 8/24, but he’ll be out there and he should be ok. I do suspect they’ll allow him to participate in very little, if any, contact during camp though. So if I’m Enos, I’m running a lead toss right at him on the first play of the game. Let’s see just how willing he is to mix it up knowing that knee hasn’t been touched yet.

Advertisement
Marco also tore his ACL in HS in August 2015 and put up those numbers you posted in July 2016. So 11 months post ACL in HS, he had a 4.08 shuttle. I still don’t believe he’ll be 100.0% on 8/24, but he’ll be out there and he should be ok. I do suspect they’ll allow him to participate in very little, if any, contact during camp though. So if I’m Enos, I’m running a lead toss right at him on the first play of the game. Let’s see just how willing he is to mix it up knowing that knee hasn’t been touched yet.
I don’t think he or Henderson will tackle anybody. Toss, off tackle, and sweep extravaganza early on. Then run it right up their A$$ the second half.

Is it the same knee?

F27A9AD6-C831-4EBF-BD6E-458C23136A82.jpeg
2A5572F7-8660-459A-94B5-EC7956477C45.jpeg
DDCB5D8D-D802-4919-A8C5-8EF1C26AD954.jpeg
A70EC5B9-18D0-4F74-9C65-3909692CE774.jpeg
398E23B3-A7AB-41B8-80AF-1D05A21828BF.jpeg
FFAADCA0-377A-4E11-8260-D7E892F639A3.jpeg
37DFE772-870E-4AE3-AC03-85D9521707FA.jpeg

Advertisement

Didn’t know that was his 2nd tear. Between Henderson being a scared little ***** in terms of contact and Marcos string cheese ligaments, I’m liking a few big plays from that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back