Tears Gator Tears

Here's the screenshots.

FB_IMG_1562693691267.jpg
FB_IMG_1562693697895.jpg
FB_IMG_1562693703664.jpg

Advertisement
I'm currently out of the country in the Caribbean but I still check Gator tears a couple times a day. 😉👍
Same here my man, in St. Lucia with the wifey since 4th of July, but this thread is like the Precious is for Gollum, morning coffee and cigar In the balcony I comes for my precious, at night after some big bamboos (drink) and sweet love making, it’s back to the balcony and a cigar like Gollum I comes for my precious before bed.

God bless you all, Smiegel likes his precious, masters says we do good and we gets our precious

Advertisement
Same here my man, in St. Lucia with the wifey since 4th of July, but this thread is like the Precious is for Gollum, morning coffee and cigar In the balcony I comes for my precious, at night after some big bamboos (drink) and sweet love making, it’s back to the balcony and a cigar like Gollum I comes for my precious before bed.

God bless you all, Smiegel likes his precious, masters says we do good and we gets our precious

I’ve always wanted to dive out there. Haven’t gotten around to it. At one time was looking at a place called Anse Chastanet - Don’t even know if it’s there anymore

So what should happen to the posters who jump to conclusions?

View attachment 89768

@D RevLee we will take them off the ban once the original poster looks around the sewer (internet/twitter/fb) for a screen shot from someone else and then comes back to CIS and post a screenshot of the original tweet they forgot to take a screenshot of but post the one they found

Advertisement
@D RevLee we will take them off the ban once the original poster looks around the sewer (internet/twitter/fb) for a screen shot from someone else and then comes back to CIS and post a screenshot of the original tweet they forgot to take a screenshot of but post the one they found
Sounds good.
20190709_161031.jpg

U see how it says "J Retweeted"? Yeah, that means we follow each other.

20190709_165048.jpg

So what happens to the people who try to be a smart a** and fail miserably? 6 month ban? 1 year? Lifetime? Lmao, try harder next time.

Sounds good.
View attachment 89770

U see how it says "J Retweeted"? Yeah, that means we follow each other.

View attachment 89771

So what happens to the people who try to be a smart a** and fail miserably? 6 month ban? 1 year? Lifetime? Lmao, try harder next time.
Nothing but love in here for D Rev and all good Canes. This thread was built on screenshots but the tweet was definitely appreciated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back