Gator tears are a Canes best friend

These guys sound like us during Golden's Reign of Terror. This is a fun read.

UF still after WR Mark Pope

"We have so much more going for us than they do yet we haven't seen anything like the buzz they've got right now on the trail. I know SF is loaded but our areas are too. Time to quit messing around and start pushing for commits."

raw.gif

Advertisement
The best is "How are waterfalls going to help us when Bama and FSU have 50000% more support staff than we do? All we can do is pray that some blue chip recruits really do just prefer wearing orange and blue and living in the cinder block enclosed mud pits we call our dorms."

Lol the arrogance. "So much going for us?" Which is what? that the school is apart of the SEC. thank goodness the media hype has finally started to wear off. It's 1 school which is Bama and has been that way for a while. All those schools benefited from the hype and it's great to see them crash down to reality.

Someone even said the ACC is middle of the road team? They haven't followed out of conference win loss records over the last 2 years the ACC is on fire right now.

Last edited:
They got this "new mock" class for 2018.. lingard is in it. Their logic is that Seider doesn't really know lingard but as soon as they get acquainted it's a wrap he's flipping.. gotta love it

They can forget about the 2018 class as it concerns to SoFla. Hope they enjoyed the run of SoFla recruits they had this year..will be there last for awhile.

Advertisement
We are going to bytch slap those losers and embarrass them in 2019, SOFL divas,how you you liking that swamp now?

Yea even their class last year looks like a very golden like class, it's littered with divas and some guys we stopped recruiting, they got some players but their QB competition will be a joke. Mac is golden 2.0 and players like Edwards and slaton are going to get switched to another position the minute the new coach comes along(if they don't do it before them) their CB hall was good but going forward they have to have some serious depth issues.

Can't wait till Lingard runs over those two ******* traitors

Oh my it's going to be sweet

They got this "new mock" class for 2018.. lingard is in it. Their logic is that Seider doesn't really know lingard but as soon as they get acquainted it's a wrap he's flipping.. gotta love it

Exactly. Their Seider Effect fantasy is hilarious. It's actually worse than all the recruiting hopes and dreams we thought Coley and Ice would deliver. I hope their Dabo never comes along though and Corch McEltoof ends up getting to stay in that hellhole even longer than we had a dead man walking Alfredo. Their real slide starts this year. May it be long and miserable.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man those guys are delusional. More going for them for DBs still? Not only is that a huge stretch but a pathetic thing to hang onto. They gonna take 6 DBs a year and invent the 1-1-9? Their classes stink of Coker/Shannon. Looks good on paper and in the rankings but they'll soon realize it's full of holes and bad evaluations.

The ACC ***** on the SEC top to bottom, especially their side of the SEC. Their division is in all likelihood the worst of all the power 5.

The FSU and UF fans assuming Miami will always stay down are morons. We are a dormant volcano and it's been proven time after time all you need is good recruiting and even decent coaching and we can get rolling again. Times have changed and we need to step our game up with facilities but more importantly just start looking good on the field again.

There are a lot of divas down here but more kids that want to put on for the city. We just need to show that we are winning again and we'll stop the bleeding of outside schools hand picking blue chippers they want.

Man those guys are delusional. More going for them for DBs still? Not only is that a huge stretch but a pathetic thing to hang onto. They gonna take 6 DBs a year and invent the 1-1-9? Their classes stink of Coker/Shannon. Looks good on paper and in the rankings but they'll soon realize it's full of holes and bad evaluations.

The ACC ****s on the SEC top to bottom, especially their side of the SEC. Their division is in all likelihood the worst of all the power 5.

The FSU and UF fans assuming Miami will always stay down are morons. We are a dormant volcano and it's been proven time after time all you need is good recruiting and even decent coaching and we can get rolling again. Times have changed and we need to step our game up with facilities but more importantly just start looking good on the field again.

There are a lot of divas down here but more kids that want to put on for the city. We just need to show that we are winning again and we'll stop the bleeding of outside schools hand picking blue chippers they want.

EricOTowne is extremely delusional....

" 15 hours ago via Mobile
Playing in the SEC with and against the best players in college football should also be a big selling point. While the ACC did have the national champion this past season, as far as all of it's teams top to bottom, the ACC is still a middle of the road power 5 conference."

This one is my personal favorite , these guys thought CJ and Edwards were all world and they were dominating Miami on the recruiting trail. I know we have a long way to go, but I love the start. Here's my favorite crying Quote . I love that they wanted Lingard so badly , and thought he just might land there

"That Lingard commit is still a kick in the gut for me. A sobering reminder that this staff is still...this staff. We're assuming Seider can, by himself, fix everything and it's just not something any one man can do.
Just read the board 2-3 months ago. Every time Lingard's name was referenced he was a "must get" and almost everyone seemed to believe he would be ours to lose. Before the ink is even dry on the 2017 class's paperwork he's committed to Miami. The one recruit everyone knew; the one recruit everyone seemed to agree was a must-get and a "should-get" and he's already committed to Miami. I know it's early. Obviously things can change. But we're already f***** playing catch up. Ugh."

This one is my personal favorite , these guys thought CJ and Edwards were all world and they were dominating Miami on the recruiting trail. I know we have a long way to go, but I love the start. Here's my favorite crying �� Quote . I love that they wanted Lingard so badly , and thought he just might land there ��������

"That Lingard commit is still a kick in the gut for me. A sobering reminder that this staff is still...this staff. We're assuming Seider can, by himself, fix everything and it's just not something any one man can do.
Just read the board 2-3 months ago. Every time Lingard's name was referenced he was a "must get" and almost everyone seemed to believe he would be ours to lose. Before the ink is even dry on the 2017 class's paperwork he's committed to Miami. The one recruit everyone knew; the one recruit everyone seemed to agree was a must-get and a "should-get" and he's already committed to Miami. I know it's early. Obviously things can change. But we're already f***** playing catch up. Ugh."

thank you for posting this.

that was beautiful to read. my valentine's day is complete.

Advertisement
Not as good as the Lingard exchange, but still pretty enjoyable.

SUGator51 said... (original post)

Miami can't get all of these SoFla WR's though.

Just keep chipping away. Even Southridge's WR2, Dee Wiggins, is still a stud.

And that is still our best recruiting hope.

"_____ can't get all of them."

****. A LOT of stuff has to change this season. And quickly.

if I play on the offensive side of the ball, there's no way I even give them a look.

Advertisement
Why would they feel so entitled to south Florida kids. With a staff that keeps the ballers at home... that's what we have going for us over Florida. They'll learn or be reacquainted

Regarding Randy Russell...They really are delusional over there...

SUGator51

SUGator51
AAVIP
Gator King
(27638)
62 months
PM UserFollow User
12 hours ago via Mobile
MAV1417 said... (original post)

I hope we just wrap this up. I don't care about his size or abilities in coverage -- he's a friggin human missile, and I want to watch him hit WRs like he somehow learned E. Honda's flying special attack from Street Fighter.

----------

Especially with Miami having Frierson in the fold and leading for Hall. I won't say we're going to win by default, but we're positioned well.

Don't fart around. Push while Miami slow plays him.

Then recruit Johnson as a CB and Burney as an ATH and chase Jobe, Hall, etc. as safeties. If you get one, great. If not, we still have the position covered.

What sucks is they will probably end up with a couple pretty good South Florida players due to the excessive number of them this cycle. We can't take them all

What sucks is they will probably end up with a couple pretty good South Florida players due to the excessive number of them this cycle. We can't take them all
This is expected every year. Our advantage will a good staff of evaluators/recruiters should be that we have more insight on the real ballers, stars be damned.

Advertisement
Back