Gator tears are a Canes best friend

Not to mention, all the big names in their 2017 class play defense. No skill position talent to speak of and their quarterback savior is...lol...jake allen.

Advertisement
I love how we're "irrelevant" and have nothing to offer recruits but somehow we ranked higher than them on ESPN and 2 spots behind them on 247..From how they talk, we shouldn't even be top 30.

I almost feel bad that they don't see the direction their program is headed in. McEltooth, their offensive guru can't recruit a QB to save his life. Once muschimps guys are gone that program will resemble one on probation.

I love how we're "irrelevant" and have nothing to offer recruits but somehow we ranked higher than them on ESPN and 2 spots behind them on 247..From how they talk, we shouldn't even be top 30.

I almost feel bad that they don't see the direction their program is headed in. McEltooth, their offensive guru can't recruit a QB to save his life. Once muschimps guys are gone that program will resemble one on probation.

Not to mention that they had to take some potential locker room cancers and grade casualties to get out of the 30s range..their class is very golden-esque

Advertisement
Wish nothing but the worst for them.

The fact that they think Golden is still here is hilarious. So many "We'll let him commit there and then flip them later on" comments LOL

Poor gates....think they'll flip Lingard ..think they can land Pope and if not they'll flip him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reading this warmed the cuckles of my heart.

The ****les of the heart are its ventricles, named by some in Latin as "cochleae cordis", from "cochlea" (snail), alluding to their shape. The saying means to warm and gratify one's deepest feelings.

EDIT: now I see why you misspelled "cuckles " with a u instead of an o. The d@mn censor.

Last edited:
Reading this warmed the cuckles of my heart.

The ****les of the heart are its ventricles, named by some in Latin as "cochleae cordis", from "cochlea" (snail), alluding to their shape. The saying means to warm and gratify one's deepest feelings.

EDIT: now I see why you misspelled "cuckles " with a u instead of an o. The d@mn censor.

Yup.

Advertisement
Back