Gator fans talking trash?

Advertisement
Most of my gator friends are confident, but not talking smack. They know history and how many time they were favored only to lose. They also know that until the second half of last year most of them hated Franks because he was a turn over machine. In the back of their minds the turnover chain is causing nightmares...........................

Advertisement
Candis Mclean should've gone to Gator Tears and gotten even more material

LOL i've copied and pasted posts from them saying franks will be a heisman candidate, on and on and on.

they got skull****ed by missouri last year. MISSOURI. and lost to kentucky. these retards beat michigan in a bowl game. a michigan team that had MULTIPLE NFL prospects sit out to save themselves for the draft, and believe that makes them this unbeatable, elite force. it's hilarious.

and it's a very 'what have you done for me lately' mentality when it comes to pre-season rankings. people remember their last performance, and they remember ours. who would you favor HEAVILY? i get it, totally. but they legimately think (i've SEEN it from gator fans) this is the SAME team that got beat by wisconsin. i've actually seen them say "ya'll the same team that got smashed by wisconsin". they truly think that, so their delusion isn't really based on fact. they're just unspeakably ******* stupid.

Advertisement
Most of my gator friends are confident, but not talking smack. They know history and how many time they were favored only to lose. They also know that until the second half of last year most of them hated Franks because he was a turn over machine. In the back of their minds the turnover chain is causing nightmares...........................

LOL that **** Chain have people thinking we get power when it comes out lol.........I feel like we reach super saiyan 8 when it comes out. That should be the next marvel phase with Thanos with a chain with all the stones on it just killing every gator fan there is.

Advertisement
I just wanted to ask the guy in the video what he was smoking, and since he is not that bright, he must be smoking his on product

whoooooooa reel it in dude. than jets fans? or eagles fans? surely you jest. **** fsu fans are way ******* worse than gator fans. and that's pretty bad
There’s nothing worse than a Gator fan’s baseless condescending tone. Maybe you don’t deal with them often, but they’re simply the worst because of the difference between their perception and reality.

Gaytor fans are scum of the Earth, there are members of the Daesh that are more respectable.

Worst fanbase in sports by far.

Living around gainesville I hear it to nauseam.

I have a cane tag, cane bracelet and constantly in canes gear. So I’m constantly having it out, most of its fun natured but it’s gettting hostile at my business lol.

The “ y’all get some lube for that butt raping” type comments are a daily occurance.

I just laugh and say “ you guys never learn, this movie rarely ends well for you guys”.

Advertisement
Looking at this as objectively as possible:

Florida blowing us out: Unlikely
Our D against their O. Clemson would have a hard time scoring 40 points.

Close game: Very likely
If our offense is at least serviceable we should be within 7 either way.

Florida gets blown out: Less likely, but very possible.
If our offense can play at the level of the 2017 ND game and our defense is as "lights out" as we think they'll be, we roll.

There’s nothing worse than a Gator fan’s baseless condescending tone. Maybe you don’t deal with them often, but they’re simply the worst because of the difference between their perception and reality.

perhaps. in my experience, which is a looooong time, FSU fans are just scumbags and pussies. gator fans may be delusional and condescending but i haven't had nearly as many negative experiences.

A good reason to confirm why the U fans will kick the gayturds butts.......
This delusional gayturd has lost his marbles, and has no idea where to find them..
Standing in front of a car, after riding up on his bicycle to the empty parking lot, with a refilled(from a water fountain) Fiji water bottle, does not qualify as a spokesperson.........but wait, maybe it does.

Advertisement
Back