Gator fans talking trash?

Advertisement
Most of my gator friends are confident, but not talking smack. They know history and how many time they were favored only to lose. They also know that until the second half of last year most of them hated Franks because he was a turn over machine. In the back of their minds the turnover chain is causing nightmares...........................
Most of your whatnow?

Advertisement
spurrier really got that fan base delusional

they must have forgotten one of the primary reasons spurrier was able to do was because the NCAA put us on a deathbed

This.

I live in north central fla, it’s no debate.

You can always tell people who don't live along the I-4 area. They think there is some group of UM fans in the area. They don't understand why people think so lowly of the UF fanbase. Its like 45% UF fans, 45% FSU fans, then a mix of everything else. There are more Notre Dame fans in the area than UM fans.

Advertisement
I love the pure arrogance of the gator fan. Lets add stupidity on to that. " We will win because we have better players and better coaches ." In a thread titled "I'm worried about Miami." Oh and he should have said and we play in the SEC. Lol

On another note a gator player tweeted out that Tim Tebow will be speaking to the team. And to that I say if any team needs religion it's the gator football program.

Advertisement
You gotta know in the next couple of days, they're gonna raid our board and be ridiculously arrogant.

The funny thing is; we have nothing to lose. All the pressure and hype is on them.

Don't blink Turds. ;)

Advertisement
I went to Gainesville ONCE to drop of my nephew who transferred in from miami dade (a far better academic institution than UF). In any case I had enough of that ****** place after 30 minutes. Scary place- I think they just figured out how to make fire up there.

Canes fan debating which fan base is worse: Turds or Holes?

Kind of like arguing which stinks more: diarrhea or vomit?

You can always tell people who don't live along the I-4 area. They think there is some group of UM fans in the area. They don't understand why people think so lowly of the UF fanbase. Its like 45% UF fans, 45% FSU fans, then a mix of everything else. There are more Notre Dame fans in the area than UM fans.

Yup. And it’s disgusting.

Advertisement
Back