Gator fans talking trash?

You can always tell people who don't live along the I-4 area. They think there is some group of UM fans in the area. They don't understand why people think so lowly of the UF fanbase. Its like 45% UF fans, 45% FSU fans, then a mix of everything else. There are more Notre Dame fans in the area than UM fans.

Haven't spent a lot of time in the Tampa or Orlando areas, but not surprised to learn the area is polluted with a preponderance of FSU and UF fans.

But gotdamm ... what kind of place in the state of Florida has more Notre Dame than UM fans?

Don't even want to believe that **** is true.

Advertisement
I lived in Tallahassee for over 10 years and prior to that, I was grew up about 30 minutes west of that s'hithole. I have now been in Jax (gator territory)for almost 8 years. All but 4 years of my life, I have literally spent behind enemy lines. I can say with complete certainty that gaytor fans are way worse than F$U fans, and it's not even close!

F$U fans are complete s'hit. Gaytor fans are the result of what happens when s'hit takes a s'hit!

Haven't spent a lot of time in the Tampa or Orlando areas, but not surprised to learn the area is polluted with a preponderance of FSU and UF fans.

But gotdamm ... what kind of place in the state of Florida has more Notre Dame than UM fans?

Don't even want to believe that **** is true.

I personally know about 20 ND fans alone. I have seen one guy driving around with a UM plate on a pickup truck who takes the same route as me but have yet to meet him.

You guys need to leave the State more where nobody really cares one way or another. It’ll calm you.

Advertisement
Nuff said

Attachments

• IPAD IMPORTS 341.JPG
    IPAD IMPORTS 341.JPG
    628.6 KB · Views: 4
Living around gainesville I hear it to nauseam.

I have a cane tag, cane bracelet and constantly in canes gear. So I’m constantly having it out, most of its fun natured but it’s gettting hostile at my business lol.

The “ y’all get some lube for that butt raping” type comments are a daily occurance.

I just laugh and say “ you guys never learn, this movie rarely ends well for you guys”.
same here i stay in gaysville as well,some run they mouth some don,t!

I lived in Tallahassee for over 10 years and prior to that, I was grew up about 30 minutes west of that s'hithole. I have now been in Jax (gator territory)for almost 8 years. All but 4 years of my life, I have literally spent behind enemy lines. I can say with complete certainty that gaytor fans are way worse than F$U fans, and it's not even close!

F$U fans are complete s'hit. Gaytor fans are the result of what happens when s'hit takes a s'hit!
Well said my man. I grew up in Jax and lived in Tally for a few years. Moving to south FL was the best thing I ever did.

Advertisement
Back