Gator and Nole Fans Collide (or not)

From Urbandictionary.com:

"Washed"

A term used to describe a general feeling of exhaust, tiredness and lack of motivation. For example, after a long day at work, one may experience the feeling of being washed.

It is often used to describe a feeling obtained after smoking marijuana or day-drinking.
Thank You. Go Canes!

Advertisement
I was lol at work. I usually hate those "flip to the next page" websites, but that was well worth it.

Advertisement
I was lol at work. I usually hate those "flip to the next page" websites, but that was well worth it.

Exactly. I almost bailed on it when I saw that ridiculous format but I made the commitment based on the overwhelming potential for extremely comical stupidity from the parties involved. We chose correctly.

Advertisement

This is how canes fans settle their beef, dude took out multiples

No matter how many times I see that video, I'm still amazed at the fact none of those FSU fans realized "oh sh*t..." when the dude in green squared up around the 3 second mark. Don't care how drunk you are, when a man squares up like he's spent a few years in the ring/octagon , you get the F out of there.

Advertisement
No matter how many times I see that video, I'm still amazed at the fact none of those FSU fans realized "oh sh*t..." when the dude in green squared up around the 3 second mark. Don't care how drunk you are, when a man squares up like he's spent a few years in the ring/octagon , you get the F out of there.

Guys with a wingspan like that, if they can bring it, are murder. You have to get inside that shlt to get your shots in, otherwise he’s just going to swing away while you can’t get near him - idiots trying to box that dude.

As someone who loves MMA but hates seeing street fights (go figure), I agree. When someone is throwing punches on a line and in multiples rather than haymakers, need to rethink how important the argument is to you.

Advertisement
View attachment 59809

How turds and semenholes settle beefs.

That shlt was an embarrassment, and then they publicize it. Could have gone one of three ways, mostly bad. Like it did, with everybody pussying out, or with somebody on the ground with a couple of 9mm slugs....

.....or with the least likely occurrence, a couple of guys actually square up for a straight up fight.

When’s the last time that ever happened?
I was watching two kangaroos fighting like that.

This is what I think of when you say FSU and UF fighting

Advertisement
Back